Welcome to the official channel of the University of Michigan! Our channel is packed with informative and interesting content to help you stay connected to your Wolverines. From campus news and events to highlights and interviews with campus leaders, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to subscribe and visit us often for updates!
The latest YouTube for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
YouTube Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the YouTube for Android. You can find it under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. Since its inception, YouTube has got over 12404268889+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of YouTube is Aug 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
YouTube App Overview and Details
Get the official YouTube app on Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Features of YouTube for PC
offline, and in the background
● Explore new content from YouTube Originals, available with your YouTube Premium membership
Install “YouTube” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing YouTube on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install YouTube on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type YouTube and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the YouTube as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||YouTube On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this YouTube?
For new features, look for in-product education & notifications sharing the feature and how to use it!
After careful consideration, I have decided that I would like to submit a YouTube application. I believe that YouTube would be a great way to share my creative content with the world, and I am excited to see what the future holds. I am committed to creating high-quality content and providing a valuable experience for my viewers. I appreciate your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the YouTube for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This YouTube to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YouTube and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the YouTube. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YouTube.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.