Worms 2: Armageddon is a turn-based artillery strategy game developed by Team17 and part of the Worms series. It was released on July 1, 2010. The game features several new weapons and gameplay mechanics not seen in previous games, as well as new customization options.
Our goal is to help you get the Worms 2: Armageddon for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Worms 2: Armageddon Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Worms 2: Armageddon is Team 17 Digital Limited and they’ve done a great job at keeping Worms 2: Armageddon simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Worms 2: Armageddon under Strategy of Play Store. Worms 2: Armageddon’s latest version is 2.1.781142 with an impressive user base of over 1295103. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.7 shows how people love Worms 2: Armageddon.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Worms 2: Armageddon is Jan 18, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Worms 2: Armageddon on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Worms 2: Armageddon App Overview and Details
9/10 – “It’s brilliant to see such a celebrated series treated respectfully on Android. Worms 2: Armageddon is the real deal”, AppStorm
8/10 – Silver Award – “If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you”, Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
Features of Worms 2: Armageddon for PC
• Create your own levels with the built-in landscape editor and share them with players around the world
1. 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes
2. Body Count Mode
3. Online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
4. Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
5. New weapons and utilities
6. Classic Worms™ weaponry
7. Personalise the look of your team
8. Create your own levels with the built-in landscape editor
9. Share levels with players around the world
10. Practice mode
Whats New In this Worms 2: Armageddon?
Bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for being a loyal fan and playing Worms 2: Armageddon. We’re always listening so please feel free to send any issues to email@example.com or tweet us your comments to @Team17Ltd. If you like Worms 2: Armageddon please consider leaving a review. Thanks!
Download & Install Worms 2: Armageddon For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Worms 2: Armageddon app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Worms 2: Armageddon app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Worms 2: Armageddon will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Worms 2: Armageddon on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Worms 2: Armageddon On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Team 17 Digital Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
This game is a lot of fun and can be played with friends online. The graphics are great and the gameplay is addicting. Overall, I would recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a good time.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Worms 2: Armageddon for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Worms 2: Armageddon, or the steps altogether.
Recent Worms 2: Armageddon Reviews
Long time Worms fan since the early nineties. I play this game at least once or twice a day. It’s my go to for when I need to kill some time. Worms 2 is a great combination of strategy, violence, and the need to be creative. I love it! Unfortunately, since the last update, the game freezes up after one match. Please fix this. Was 5 stars, now 2.
A great game that desperately needs an update. The controls are useless and the crashes are often. There is usually a second of input lag, but it’s often more. The fact that they are still charging money for this game should be criminal. Either make it work with modern hardware or take it off the market
Love having this throwback game available on mobile! A big bug is that several campaign levels from 19-30 will crash whenever a particular computer worm begins its turn without having been hit. If a specific worm starts w/ its default location/health, the app crashes. The user must remember which worm triggers it, and hit that worm before its turn. Another bug that affects gameplay is that movements (walk, jump, backflip) are compromised at the map edges. Easy to kill your worm accidentally
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. Worse game I’ve ever paid money for. The control are horrible. There is no aiming your rockets and grenades. The aiming is horrible. Yet the NPCs aim is extremely accurate when it comes to blowing you up. This games controls have to be the poorest design ever to be programmed. And it is an extremely simple game so the controls should not be so hard to use.
I loved this game as a kid and still love playing it on console. The controls on this version are so laggy and unresponsive that it makes it impossible to play. Save your money. I’m on a galaxy S10 so it’s not a hardware issue causing the horrible, clunky, non responsive controls.
I really love the worms games, have played them on and off over the years. I had Google rewards to spend and I thought this would be a great purchase, sadly it’s a bit of a waste though. As reviewers before me have said the controls make this unplayable. Walking left to right it’s near impossible. You tend to just jump and then end up in the wrong place or jumping off the side or into a mine or simply running out of time. A key as to what each weapon icon is would also help.
I loved original worms on my PC. But this mobile version is awful. I mean, it resembles the original game, but it’s hardly enjoyable on the touch screen and isn’t worth any money. The gameplay in disgusting and non-intuitive, could be much better. No wonder though, the last update was in 2014! I’m disappointed in the purchase and regretting about my $6.
its a great game. i could play it for hours. the only problem is that it lags on my samsung tablet, which is brand new. which causes the game to misread the controls im putting in, so instead of a back jump (double tap), it wont read the 2nd tap and will jump forward, or it wont read releasing your finger off the fire button quick enough, so you end up over shooting. apart from the lagging, the control are pretty decent. just a shame it doesnt work properly
Fun and nostalgic, reminding me of Worms: Armageddon, until you reach level 19 of the campaign where the game crashes too frequently for it to be playable. Having seen plenty of reviews with similar experiences, I would have hoped this would have been fixed by now. Unfortunate. I will rate it higher if these game-breaking bugs are fixed.
Loved the original worms and this looked great to start with, but the controls make the game unplayable. Sometimes when you tap the screen your worm jumps, other times he will walk, and other times he does nothing at all. Press and hold and he will walk… except for sometimes he does nothing at all, and it doesn’t even matter where you tap, your worm seems to just randomly pick a direction and walk that way, meaning he will just walk/jump off a cliff for no reason. £3.99 wasted.
We refer the ownership of This Worms 2: Armageddon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Worms 2: Armageddon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Worms 2: Armageddon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Worms 2: Armageddon.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.