WLFI-TV News Channel 18 is a CBS-affiliated television station licensed to Lafayette, Indiana, United States. The station is owned by Nexstar Media Group. WLFI-TV’s studios are located on Teal Road in Lafayette, and its transmitter is located on County Road 50 West in rural Tippecanoe County.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the WLFI-TV News Channel 18 For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
WLFI-TV News Channel 18 App Overview and Details
WLFI-TV News Channel 18 App Overview and Details
Get News From Where You Live with the WLFI.com app. Access to breaking news, story updates, and community events from all across Northwest Central Indiana. Watch streaming news videos from News 18’s award-winning news team. Plus, Purdue sports scores and highlights and unparalleled local highschool sports coverage of the. Stay connected! Download the free WLFI.com News 18 app now.
Download & Install WLFI-TV News Channel 18 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the WLFI-TV News Channel 18 on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the WLFI-TV News Channel 18 on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired WLFI-TV News Channel 18 result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the WLFI-TV News Channel 18 will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the WLFI-TV News Channel 18 with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the WLFI-TV News Channel 18 on your PC.
|App Name:||WLFI-TV News Channel 18 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Heartland Media|
|Updated on:||Jul 2, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Get it On:|
WLFI-TV News Channel 18 Andorid App Summary
Heartland Media is the developer of this WLFI-TV News Channel 18 application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 40256+ users of this app. The WLFI-TV News Channel 18 app rating is currently 8.0.398.
It was last updated on Jul 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WLFI-TV News Channel 18 for PC
1. Stream live news videos from News 18’s award-winning news team.
2. Get breaking news and story updates from all across Northwest Central Indiana.
3. Watch streaming news videos from the WLFI.com app.
4. Access community events and Purdue sports scores and highlights.
5. Stay connected with the free WLFI.com News 18 app.
6. Get unparalleled local high school sports coverage.
7. Download the app now and get news from where you live.
8. Stay up-to-date on the latest news and events happening in your community.
9. Get the latest local sports scores and highlights.
10. Download the WLFI.com News 18 app for free now.
Whats New In this WLFI-TV News Channel 18?
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
After watching WLFI-TV News Channel 18, I have come to the conclusion that this is a great news channel that offers a variety of news stories that are interesting and informative. I would highly recommend this channel to anyone who is looking for a reliable source of news.
This concludes our article on WLFI-TV News Channel 18 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or WLFI-TV News Channel 18 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent WLFI-TV News Channel 18 Reviews
It is very rewarding watching these newscasters go out and do their jobs
always like to check the news n weather.
please go back to the old notification method. unfortunately, when i updated this ap i had no way to control the sound notification. it is very annoying in the middle of the night. if it doesnt change soon, i’ll just delete the whole ap. 😟
I downloaded the app hoping I could use it to cast the live feed to my TV… Nope. Which makes the app pointless for my uses. I can read articles on my computer; I just wanted an easier method of watching the news. So I’m now deleting the app. Not worth it.
The new obnoxious notification is horrible. Put the old sound byte version back. Being woke up in the night for useless news is not appreciated.
This app is decent, but the abscence of any kind of proofreading, or grammar in the articles makes it difficult to get even the most basic point across. Oh, and who on earth forecasts 0.07% chance of precipitation?
Can’t get the app to work on Android 8.1.0 moto x4. The app will not launch. I get the push notifications but have to open a different app not related to wifi to get any detail.
Poor App – Old News Stories – Surrounding news outlets from other cities has more up to date news and stories than they do. It’s sad when you have to watch other news stations from a 1hr or more away just to find out local news or even Facebook.
I have attempted multiple downloads and every time I attempt to open the app it immediately closes. Unsure of reason but frustrated.
I wanted notifications but the default “chime” was too obtrusive so I set it to silent in the app settings. Still blares at full volume. App deleted!
We refer the ownership of This WLFI-TV News Channel 18 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WLFI-TV News Channel 18 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the WLFI-TV News Channel 18. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WLFI-TV News Channel 18.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.