In 1978, the Israeli army occupied a small Palestinian village in order to build a military base. The villagers refused to leave, and the army was forced to build the base around them. For the next 18 years, the villagers and the soldiers lived side by side, until the army finally left in 1996.
The latest Wanted 18 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Wanted 18 Andorid App Summary
ONF / NFB has developed the Wanted 18 for Android. You can find it under the Educational category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wanted 18 has got over 1177+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.2
The latest update of Wanted 18 is Nov 16, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wanted 18 App Overview and Details
THE WANTED 18
EXPLORE AN INTERACTIVE PORTRAIT OF ISRAEL AND PALESTINE—THROUGH THE EYES OF A GROUP OF COWS
Discover the animated true story of a group of Israeli cows transported to Palestine during the First Intifada in the West Bank. The cows at the centre of this multimedia interactive app were purchased by a group of Palestinian activists in 1987 with the goal of creating a self-sufficient supply of milk for their community.
Our bovine protagonists now come to life in dynamic comic book style as multi-faceted, diverse characters in The Wanted 18. Each cow exhibits a distinct personality and perspective on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, granting viewers an alternately poignant, thought-provoking, humorous, and inspiring profile of grassroots activism and peaceful resistance in a part of the world that is fraught with negative imagery and despair.
The Wanted 18’s interactive narrative is supplemented with stop-motion animation, games, interviews, drawings, video content, and archival material that situate the story within its historical context. Directed, illustrated, and narrated by acclaimed Palestinian artist Amer Shomali together with veteran Canadian director Paul Cowan, and developed by Montreal-based creative studio Akufen, The Wanted 18 gives voice to the lives and experiences of the Palestinian citizens, activists, and farmers who sought freedom and justice in 1987.
– WATCH a series of short animated vignettes that immerse you in the issues of Palestine’s First Intifada.
– DISCOVER a surprising take on a serious issue in this unconventional and engaging multimedia project.
– EXPLORE the app’s supplementary informational content, including recipes, fact cards, games, and interviews with the people at the centre of the grassroots uprising of 1987.
– READ about the history of this contested region, and the traditions, cultures, struggles, and hopes of the people who live there.
– PLAY with interactive features like responsive motion, selectable storylines, games, and supplementary video content.
The Wanted 18 is produced by Intuitive Pictures and Akufen. The app accompanies a semi-animated feature film of the same name.
Features of Wanted 18 for PC
that allow you to step into the shoes of the activists, and learn about the key principles of nonviolent resistance.
– LEARN about the local economy, and the importance of food sovereignty in the occupied Palestinian territories.
– SHARE the app with others, and start a conversation about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
– CONTRIBUTE to the project by sharing your own story, or that of a loved one, about the Palestinian experience.
– SUPPORT a new wave of Palestinian artists and creators, and help to foster a more nuanced and accurate portrayal of Palestine in the media.
Install “Wanted 18” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Wanted 18 on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Wanted 18 on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Wanted 18 and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Wanted 18 as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Wanted 18 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ONF / NFB|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 16, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wanted 18?
The Wanted 18 is a great way to find new friends and make some extra money. It’s a great way to meet new people and get paid to do something you love. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new way to make money.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wanted 18 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Wanted 18 Reviews
It’s a nice game
At the beginning it freezes which is a shame as its looking like a very interesting story.
We refer the ownership of This Wanted 18 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wanted 18 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wanted 18. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wanted 18.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.