The Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) are a set of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for the management of acute cholangitis and cholecystitis. They were first published in 2007, and updated in 2013. The Guidelines are designed to provide guidance for the management of these diseases in both adults and children. They are based on the best available evidence at the time of publication, and are updated as new evidence becomes available.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) App Overview and Details
Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) App Overview and Details
This mobile application for TG18 (Updated Tokyo Guidelines for the Management of Acute Cholangitis and Acute Cholecystitis has been prepared to provide information convenient for the use of TG 18 in clinical settings. The URLs of the free online journal of TG 18 are as follows;
Diagnostic criteria, severity assessment, flowcharts, bundles, and antimicrobial therapy for acute cholangitis and cholecystitis that constitute important parts of TG 18 are presented in the form of digests.
For detailed explanations, additional tables and figures, and references, the users are advised to have access to the free online Journal of TG 18.
Tadahiro Takada MD, FACS, FRCS
Founder, Chairman, The organizing committee of TG18
Download & Install Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) on your PC.
|App Name:||Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||株式会社C2（C2, Inc.）|
|Updated on:||Dec 4, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) Andorid App Summary
株式会社C2（C2, Inc.） is the developer of this Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 67379+ users of this app. The Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) app rating is currently 2.1.1.
It was last updated on Dec 4, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) for PC
1. Mobile application for TG18
2. Convenient for the use of TG18 in clinical settings
3. URLs of the free online journal of TG18
4. Digest form of TG18
5. Detailed explanations, additional tables and figures, and references
6. Access to the free online Journal of TG18
7. Tadahiro Takada MD, FACS, FRCS
8. Founder, Chairman, The organizing committee of TG18
Whats New In this Tokyo Guidelines (TG18)?
The Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) are a set of guidelines that aim to standardize the management of acute cholecystitis. They were first published in 2007, and have been updated twice since then. The most recent update was published in 2018.
The TG18 guidelines are based on evidence from a variety of sources, including clinical studies, expert opinion, and consensus. They are designed to be used by healthcare professionals who care for patients with acute cholecystitis.
This concludes our article on Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) Reviews
Superb summary on Diagnosis & Management algorithms in Biliary tree disease. Great on-the-go reference tool!
Can’t scroll or zoom out
A great app for surgery residents
Super great app, very helpfull
Must have app for general surgery resident
We refer the ownership of This Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tokyo Guidelines (TG18) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tokyo Guidelines (TG18).
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.