Tasker is an Android app that lets you automate various tasks on your phone. You can create profiles that will activate when certain conditions are met, such as when you’re connected to a specific Wi-Fi network or when your battery is low. You can also create tasks that will run automatically, such as opening a specific app or sending a text message. Tasker is a powerful tool, and there are endless possibilities for what you can do with it.
The latest Tasker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Tasker Andorid App Summary
joaomgcd has developed the Tasker for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Tasker has got over 1959756+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Tasker is Jul 14, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Tasker App Overview and Details
⚙No repetitive tasks for you, let your Android device handle it!⚙ Total Automation, From Settings to SMS.
Here are only some of the things you could do with Tasker. Its real power is the flexibility to combine contexts and tasks however you wish: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/exampleuses.html
Make your phone a true smart phone! Why remember to change the volume every day when you leave home when your phone can do it for you?
Automate stuff based on the app you’re in, the time of day, your location, your Wi-Fi network, Received SMS or Calls, the currently playing song and many other (130+) states and events!
Check out how easy it is to create an automation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EAbLW5WSk
350+ actions allow you to truly customize your phone like never before! Send SMS, create notifications, change almost any system setting like Wifi Tether, Dark Mode, Always On Display, change any volume, control Do Not Disturb, open apps, file manipulation, control music playback, get your location… you get the idea. If you can think of it, Tasker can probably do it for you!
Note: root is NOT (I repeat NOT) required for majority of the functions. However, a few of the actions (like the Airplane Mode action and the Mobile Data action on some devices) require root. This is because of Android security policies that developers cannot work around.
☑ Automatic File Backups
If you set it up to do so, Tasker can automatically backup your files to a specific folder on the device, SD card, USB key or even Google Drive! This is useful if you want to keep your files safe even if you lose your phone.
☑ Other Triggers
Manually trigger your actions via launcher shortcuts, quick setting tiles, widgets, long-pressing volume buttons, media buttons (like the ones on your BT headsets or headphones), Bixby button, Navigation Bar, Notificaitons and more!
☑ Join – Remote Tasker
Adding Join (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.join) to the mix will even allow you to trigger tasks from another Android device or PC!
Design your own UI and use it to display any info you want or trigger any task!
☑ App Creation
Create your own standalone apps to share or sell with the Tasker App Factory : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.appfactory
☑ Developer Friendly
Many 3rd party developers already allow you to perform actions in their apps and listen to their events/states through Tasker!
Check out some of them: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/pluginlist.html
You can also call most of the Web APIs from Tasker with the powerful HTTP Auth and HTTP Request actions! Check out an example Video of HTTP Auth and Request: https://youtu.be/yAt2D1XmgUI.
☑ 7 day trial – one time payment to unlock
Get it here: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/download.html
☑ Useful Links
Starter Guides: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/guides.html
Pre-made projects: https://forum.joaoapps.com/index.php?resources/
Official Support Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tasker
Tasker Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/tasker/
It’s not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments so please use the “Report Issue To Developer” option in the app > Menu to do so.
Note: Tasker uses the BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN permission in order to provide the System Lock functionality
Features of Tasker for PC
to your Tasker profile gives you the ability to control it from anywhere in the world! You can start, stop, edit and even view the logs of your tasks, all from the comfort of your own web browser. No more needing to mess with your phone when you’re out and about!
1. No repetitive tasks for you, let your Android device handle it!
2. Total Automation, From Settings to SMS.
3. Make your phone a true smart phone! Why remember to change the volume every day when you leave home when your phone can do it for you?
4. Automate stuff based on the app you’re in, the time of day, your location, your Wi-Fi network, Received SMS or Calls, the currently playing song and many other (130+) states and events!
5. Check out how easy it is to create an automation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EAbLW5WSk
6. 350+ actions allow you to truly customize your phone like never before!
7. Send SMS, create notifications, change almost any system setting like Wifi Tether, Dark Mode, Always On Display, change any volume, control Do Not Disturb, open apps, file manipulation, control music playback, get your location… you get the idea. If you can think of it, Tasker can probably do it for you!
8. Automatic File Backups
Install “Tasker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Tasker on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Tasker app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Tasker.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Tasker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Tasker?
Release Video: https://youtu.be/aXMK1Uo_gpA
– Brand new Tasker mode – Tasky: Tasker Made Simple
– Get Screen Info action gets you lots of info about the currently opened app including text, URL and more
– Airplane Mode without root or ADB Wifi
– Browse URL in a specific app or show a dialog asking you which app to use
– Quick Setting Tiles on locked device
– Get Battery Info action
– Get Pixel Color action
Tasker is an amazing application that can help you automate almost anything on your Android device. Whether you want to set a timer for your coffee to brew or have your phone automatically silence during a meeting, Tasker can do it. With its simple and intuitive interface, Tasker is a must-have for any Android user.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Tasker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Tasker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tasker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tasker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tasker.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.