Target NEET UG 2018-19 is a book that provides guidance and information on how to prepare for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Undergraduate Courses (NEET-UG). The book covers all aspects of the NEET-UG exam including the syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme, and preparation strategy. It also includes practice questions and mock tests to help the reader prepare for the exam.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Target NEET UG 2018-19 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Target NEET UG 2018-19 For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Target NEET UG 2018-19 on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Target NEET UG 2018-19, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Target NEET UG 2018-19 app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Target NEET UG 2018-19 Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Target NEET UG 2018-19 has over 78207 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. flatron has developed the Target NEET UG 2018-19 and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.3.
Until this latest version, Target NEET UG 2018-19 has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Oct 23, 2018 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Target NEET UG 2018-19 on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Target NEET UG 2018-19 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Target NEET UG 2018-19 for PC
– important notes on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
– MCQ with explanation
– largest collection of MCQ in one app
– mock test
– previous asked questions of 2016, 2015, 2014
– record your test marks & time
– increase speed section to solve question in less time
– ability to share QA with your friends
– text, image zoom facility
– time mode exams with preset time limit
– practice mode exams for you to try out
Target NEET UG 2018-19 App Overview and Details
Must Download app for every NEET preparing students.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG exam is for students who wish to study graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in India. NEET is conducted by AIPMT
An unique app of its kind helps you in understanding the past question paper sets that got asked in 2016 there by helping you in preparing for your NEET 2018-19 exams.
Subjects covered include Physics, Chemistry, Biology. NEET Questions shall be asked from Higher secondary CBSC syllabus. The past set question papers are presented in a quiz format for you to work out and evaluate yourself through this app.
App features include
– Important Notes on Physics , Chemistry & Biology
– MCQ with explanation
– Largest Collection of MCQ in One app
– Moct Test
– Previous Asked Question of 2016,2015,2014
– Record your Test Marks & Time
– Increase Speed section to solve question in less time
– Ability to share QA with your friends
– Text, Image zoom facility
– Time mode exams with preset time limit
– Practice mode exams for you to try out
– Any number of tests can be taken anytime
Whats New In this Target NEET UG 2018-19?
All in all, the Target NEET UG 2018-19 application form is a great way to get your application in order and save yourself some time. The online form is easy to use and navigate, and the instructions are clear and concise. Overall, we highly recommend using the Target NEET UG 2018-19 application form to save yourself some time and trouble.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Target NEET UG 2018-19 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Target NEET UG 2018-19 Reviews
nice app but it need more mcq and update more question paper to be helpful.
No experience till now Seems like learning is going to be fun.
really helpful. but update it now… with more questions
it was a good app and was essential for who preparing for neet
Improve much features
it doesn’t cover all the topics..
Very helpful app for me for preparation of neet
Nice app to get good score in neet exam
This app is awesome
Amazing I loved it😊😊
We refer the ownership of This Target NEET UG 2018-19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Target NEET UG 2018-19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Target NEET UG 2018-19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Target NEET UG 2018-19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.