Subject 17 was a human male who was captured and experimented on by the military. They injected him with a serum that gave him enhanced strength, agility, and reflexes. The military then used him as a test subject for their new weapons and armor. When they were done with him, they sent him to a secret government facility where he was kept in a cell and tortured.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Subject 17 (Demo) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Subject 17 (Demo) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Subject 17 (Demo) for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Subject 17 (Demo).
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Subject 17 (Demo) on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Subject 17 (Demo) and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Subject 17 (Demo) on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Subject 17 (Demo) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AM Designs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 22, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Subject 17 (Demo) Andorid App Summary
The Subject 17 (Demo) was developed by the popular developer agency named AM Designs. They have the Subject 17 (Demo) in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 95972 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Subject 17 (Demo) latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 22, 2013 was the last date the Subject 17 (Demo) was updated with new features. If you want to use the Subject 17 (Demo) on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Subject 17 (Demo) using the emulator later on.
Subject 17 (Demo) App Overview and Details
Subject 17 is a 3D adventure game where pointing and clicking is replaced by the use of your voice.
After waking up in an unfamiliar bedroom, a young girl soon realises that she has no recollection of how she arrived there. A quick look around reveals that the room is locked from the outside. While trying to figure out a way out, a number of unsettling details emerge and her memory slowly resurfaces.
How To Play:
• Move Jade around the room with the thumbstick and press the hand icon when close to objects to see what she can interact with
• Speak to Jade with the Voice icon and tell her what to inspect, collect or use from the inventory (or just press on the item names)
The game is currently at a beta / demo stage and it offers only the first scenario of the story. More levels coming soon.
Game Solution Available On:
Game powered by the JPCT-AE Game Engine and the jBrush Level Editor.
Features of Subject 17 (Demo) for PC
1. A 3D adventure game where pointing and clicking is replaced by the use of your voice.
2. You play as a young girl who wakes up in an unfamiliar bedroom with no recollection of how she arrived there.
3. The room is locked from the outside and you must find a way out.
4. As you try to escape, your memory slowly starts to resurface.
5. You can move Jade around the room with the thumbstick and press the hand icon when close to objects to see what she can interact with.
6. You can also speak to Jade with the Voice icon and tell her what to inspect, collect or use from the inventory.
7. The game is currently in beta / demo stage and offers only the first scenario of the story.
8. More levels are coming soon.
9. The game is powered by the JPCT-AE Game Engine and the jBrush Level Editor.
10. A game solution is available on http://am-designs.tumblr.com/.
Whats New In this Subject 17 (Demo)?
Version 2.0: a few bug fixes, updated art assets and included a link to the Subject 17 animated short film at the end of the game demo.
Subject 17 demonstrates the potential for a new kind of interactive experience that could change the way we think about video games. It is an impressive and well-made demo that shows a lot of promise for the future of the genre.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Subject 17 (Demo) of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Subject 17 (Demo) Reviews
Its a good game but just make it more like the full game not demo its so short
This game is interesting, despite the controls
So badly.. The character just jamed on one place.
Although beta…seems like it would be a pretty cool game if it doesn’t freeze up right now they to work those bugs out a bit more it definitely has potential to be a cool game right now I’m walking the character seems to get locked in one place and can’t move. Going to uninstall until they work the kinks out.
Took a minute to get my head wrapped around controls, but its actually really easy. LOVED the idea of this, so sad there was not more! Please finish this game (and I reckon u will start a whole new genre!) Thanks
I realize that this is a Demo, so I will not comment on the length of the game as I’m sure the full game will be alot longer. I would like to see the game include more tasks and puzzles, and a more in depth storyline. With what I’ve seen so far, the Devs did a great job and I look forward to playing the full game.
Dude these games you made are awesome. I enjoyed playing them and can’t wait till the full version of this game and mountain view creek. If you can, please try and add your other games to the store as well. Thanks for the games! You got mad skills!
Cooler than I thought. It was simple once I got familiar with the controls ad steps. Its like a mind game but you have to think about what u would d. Not many people played it but many liked it.
grafx suck often makes character look bigger or as tho she isnt inside of room but rather laying on top? like a 2D glitch. sound is wack. just straight up wack game right now… hopefully it gets better …wish devs would only release final products
I’m tired of her getting stuck by her bed and closet. It’s still a good game but Im tired of having to start over. Uninstalled
We refer the ownership of This Subject 17 (Demo) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Subject 17 (Demo) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Subject 17 (Demo). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Subject 17 (Demo).
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.