Q-smart kiosk is a fullscreen kiosk browser for Android devices. It is designed for public use in places like museums, galleries, and other places where people need to access information on a touchscreen device. With Q-smart kiosk, users can easily browse the web and access information without having to worry about accidentally exiting the app or opening multiple tabs.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Q-smart Sıramatik Sistemleri|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser Andorid App Summary
The Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser was developed by the popular developer agency named Q-smart Sıramatik Sistemleri. They have the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.10.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2310 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 21, 2021 was the last date the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser was updated with new features. If you want to use the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser for PC
-Full screen web browser
-Web based application
-Supports tablet and smartphones
-Default home application
-Opens every boot
-Disables top navigation bar
-Automatic retry of unresolved url
-Application settings can be opened by tapping the bottom right corner of your device’s touch screen 4 times.
Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser App Overview and Details
Full screen web browser is using for web based application with tablet or smartphones as a kiosk. Application is running default home application for your device. Application opens every boot without any additional needs.
– Selectable web application URL
– Selectable return to home after a specified time
– Disables top navigation bar to protect closing application
– Automatic retry if url not resolved
Application settings can be opened by tapping the bottom right corner of your device’s touch screen 4 times.
Whats New In this Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser?
– URL history feature added
– URL history was created by saving the addresses of successfully opened web pages
– URL history can be managed and used for quickly open web pages
– Crash received when the program is closed by pressing the back button after opening the settings has been fixed
– Crash received when the program is closed by pressing the back button after changing the application language has been fixed.
Overall, I found the Q-smart kiosk browser to be a very useful and convenient application. It provides a fullscreen browsing experience that is perfect for public areas such as malls, airports, and train stations. The layout is clean and easy to use, and the application runs smoothly. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for a convenient and user-friendly fullscreen browser.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Q-smart Kiosk Free Fullscreen Browser.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.