Q Road Racer is an upcoming endless runner game for iOS and Android devices. In the game, you play as a character who is trying to escape from a group of aliens that are chasing you. The game features high-quality 3D graphics, and it includes various obstacles that you must avoid while you are running.
The latest Q Road Racer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Q Road Racer Andorid App Summary
Quick’s has developed the Q Road Racer for Android. You can find it under the Racing category on Play Store. Since its inception, Q Road Racer has got over 2454+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.2
The latest update of Q Road Racer is Jul 17, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Q Road Racer App Overview and Details
Experience the adrenaline at your fingertips with Q Road Racer. The goal in the game is to cover as much distance as possible in traffic and achieve high scores, and you can increase your score quickly by crossing vehicles with close distances in traffic. With the money you earn from the races, you can buy cars with new features. With the support of Google Play Services, you can see your ranking by competing with players all over the world. In addition, people who are 1st in the ranking of the scores to be checked weekly will be given real rewards. What are you waiting for? Share this excitement and enjoy the competition!
– Beautiful graphics
– 3 different vehicle controls
– 8+ different vehicle options
– 3 different locations: City Center, Desert, Snowy road and night mode
– 3 different game modes: Infinite One Way, Infinite Two Way, Against Time
– Online scoreboard and achievements
– Control your vehicle with motion sensor or touch (Control varies according to vehicle level)
– Vehicles accelerate automatically (Acceleration differs according to vehicle level)
– Touch the screen brake to slow down (Brake effect differs depending on vehicle level)
– Overtaking vehicles closely gives extra points and money.
– If you catch the ‘clock’ icons in time versus mode, you will gain extra time.
– Going from the opposite lane in Duplex mode gives extra points and money.
You can contribute to the development of Q Road Racer with your votes and comments on Google Play. Thank you.
Features of Q Road Racer for PC
1. 3 different control schemes (motion sensor, touch screen, or tilt control).
2. 8+ different vehicles to choose from, including cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
3. 3 different environments (city center, desert, and snowy road).
4. 3 different game modes: Infinite One Way, Infinite Two Way, and Against Time.
5. Online scoreboard and achievements.
6. Touch screen brake to slow down.
7. Overtake other vehicles closely to get extra points and money.
8. Catch the “clock” icons in time to get extra time in Against Time mode.
9. Go from the opposite lane in Duplex mode to get extra points and money.
10. Contribute to the development of Q Road Racer by voting and commenting on Google Play.
Install “Q Road Racer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Q Road Racer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Q Road Racer app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Q Road Racer.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Q Road Racer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Q Road Racer?
push notification added.
car controls improved.
Though the Q Road Racer app has been discontinued, it was an important stepping stone in the development of autonomous vehicles. The app used machine learning to enable vehicles to learn and adapt to their surroundings, making them safer and more efficient. The Q Road Racer app was used by major automakers to develop their own autonomous vehicle technologies.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Q Road Racer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Q Road Racer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Q Road Racer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Q Road Racer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Q Road Racer.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.