Q Mobile is a Pakistan-based mobile phone company, founded in 2006 by Tariq Sheikh. The company is the second largest mobile phone company in Pakistan, with a market share of over 36%. It produces low-cost mobile phones for the local market.
The technical specifications of the Q Mobile for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Q Mobile Andorid App Summary
Q Mobile was developed by Aequitas Solutions, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Q Mobile from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Q Mobile is 1.0.16 on Play store with total users of 1558. The Q Mobile app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Q Mobile is Aug 16, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Q Mobile on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Q Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Q Mobile installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Q Mobile and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Q Mobile on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Q Mobile in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Q Mobile on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Q Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aequitas Solutions, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Q Mobile App Overview and Details
Next generation Enterprise Student Management Solution.
Features of Q Mobile for PC
1. Student management solution with a next generation interface.
2. Advanced reporting and analytics.
3. Easy to use and navigate.
4. Intuitive drag and drop feature.
5. Customizable to meet your specific needs.
6. Robust and scalable.
7. Secure and reliable.
8. Cost effective.
9. Fast and responsive.
10. Support for mobile devices.
Whats New In this Q Mobile?
Corrected Google login for newer Android devices
Added Test Push Notifications for districts that support that feature
Added Back button when viewing image documents in Student Profile Documents Area for districts that make that area available
In conclusion, the Q mobile application is a valuable tool for managing and tracking daily tasks. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an essential part of any busy person’s life.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Q Mobile on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Q Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Q Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Q Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Q Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.