Q CAR is a unique, all-electric car company that is shaking up the automotive world. We are a team of engineers and designers who are passionate about creating the best electric car in the world. Our cars are stylish, efficient, and fun to drive, and we are dedicated to making electric cars the future of transportation.
The technical specifications of the Q CAR for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Q CAR Andorid App Summary
Q CAR was developed by IAILIN and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Q CAR from Google Play Store under the Casual category. The latest version of Q CAR is 1.4.18.0507.2 on Play store with total users of 117. The Q CAR app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Q CAR is May 9, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Q CAR on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Q CAR For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Q CAR using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Q CAR on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Q CAR here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Q CAR On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Q CAR for PC
1. In Mode One, you progress in order; in Mode Two, you move forward based on the largest forward progress; in Mode Three, you win by guessing correctly in a game of rock, paper, scissors.
2. Mode One can be used with any type of tool; Mode Two can be used with any type of tool, but is more advantageous with larger tools; Mode Three can be used with any type of tool, but is more advantageous with smaller tools.
3. Mode One is best for moving in a straight line; Mode Two is best for moving in a large arc; Mode Three is best for moving in a small arc.
4. Mode One is the slowest mode; Mode Two is the fastest mode; Mode Three is the in-between mode.
5. Mode One is the most efficient mode; Mode Two is less efficient, but can move heavier objects; Mode Three is the least efficient mode, but can move objects in a more flexible way.
6. Mode One can only move objects in one direction; Mode Two can move objects in two directions; Mode Three can move objects in all directions.
7. Mode One can move a limited number of objects at a time; Mode Two can move an unlimited number of objects at a time; Mode Three can move an unlimited number of objects at a time, but is less efficient.
8. Mode One is best for moving large, heavy objects; Mode Two is best for moving
Q CAR App Overview and Details
Whats New In this Q CAR?
The Q CAR application is a revolutionary new way to get around town. It is a self-driving car that you can summon with your smartphone. It is the perfect way to get around town without having to worry about parking or traffic.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Q CAR on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Q CAR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Q CAR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Q CAR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Q CAR.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.