Pocket Lab Values is a quick reference guide for common laboratory values. This app provides reference values for over 200 tests, organized by body system. With clear and concise descriptions, this app is perfect for medical students, residents, and attending physicians.
The technical specifications of the Pocket Lab Values for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Pocket Lab Values Andorid App Summary
Pocket Lab Values was developed by MedPlusApps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Pocket Lab Values from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Pocket Lab Values is 2.5 on Play store with total users of 17706. The Pocket Lab Values app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Pocket Lab Values is Nov 22, 2012. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Pocket Lab Values on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Pocket Lab Values For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Pocket Lab Values using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Pocket Lab Values on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Pocket Lab Values here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Pocket Lab Values On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 22, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Features of Pocket Lab Values for PC
adult, pediatric, and neonatal populations where appropriate
• Critical values that you’ll need to know to take action and notify the right people
• Differential diagnoses to help you understand what the lab might be telling you
• Tube colors for most labs to help you quickly and easily identify the right tube in the phlebotomy room or at the patient’s bedside
• Useful websites for more information about the lab
• Related lab values to help you understand what other labs might be ordered with this one or to help you interpret the results
• The ability to edit reference values and tube colors to match your institution
• The ability to write notes about a lab
• The ability to quickly search for a lab by both common name and abbreviation
• The ability to save favorite labs for easy access
• The ability to view the last 20 labs you’ve viewed for quick access
Pocket Lab Values App Overview and Details
Pocket Lab Values is the perfect companion for medical professionals with access to over 320 common and uncommon lab values.
Designed for medical staff in training and in practice, each lab contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses, tube colors, useful websites, and easy access to related lab values needed for work in a hospital or primary practice care setting. You also have the ability to edit the lab values and tube colors to match your current institution as well as write notes about a lab to remember later. All of this in a polished, easy to use interface that quickly lets you search for labs you might have not encountered (by both common name and abbreviations), save favorite labs for easy access, and view the last 20 labs to quickly get back to what you were looking at before.
What makes this app better that the rest? Frequent updates, thoroughly researched information, more lab values, and quick support for issues via e-mail and Twitter within 24 hours. Missing a lab value? Contact me to get it added after I investigate to find the most accurate and appropriate information useful to you.
More than 320+ lab values are included in the following categories:
+ Cardiovascular (24)
+ Electrolytes (29)
+ Endocrine (28)
+ Gastrointestinal (19)
+ Hematology (59)
+ Immunology (33)
+ Neurology (14)
+ Oncology (12)
+ Renal (26)
+ Respiratory (12)
+ Toxicology (33)
As well as easy access to common lab panels:
+ Antibody Screen
+ Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs)
+ Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
+ Complete Blood Count (CBC)
+ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
+ Iron Panel
+ Kidney Function Tests (KFTs)
+ Liver Function Tests (LFTs)
+ Lipid Profile
+ Lumbar Puncture (LP)
+ Thyroid Function Tests (TFTs)
+ Urinalysis (UA)
Lab results have the following information:
• Detailed lab information telling you about the lab in general and why it’s usually ordered
• Reference values in both US and SI units
• Ability to edit normal and critical values to match your institution (because every lab can be different)
• High and low differentials indicating to you possible disease states that could tip you in the right direction of potential diagnoses.
• Ability to write and save notes for you to view later for your reference
• Editable tube colors (because not every lab is the same!)
• Information about any special tasks needed in order to get accurate results (i.e. chill sample on ice, tell patient to fast the day before, specific foods to avoid that may cause inaccurate results)
• Links to useful external website content from Google, Wikipedia, MedlinePlus, LabTestsOnline, and WebMD
• Other related labs often ordered in a panels together.
For support, you can reach me below:
Twitter: @medplusapps (twitter.com/medplusapps)
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this application is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with a medical professional before making decisions based information included in this application.
NOTE: Access to online sites requires an active Internet connection (3G, EDGE or WiFi).
Whats New In this Pocket Lab Values?
★ New: Updated to support Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
This application is a great resource for those in the medical field. It provides quick and easy access to a wide range of laboratory values. The app is well organized and user-friendly. Overall, Pocket Lab Values is a valuable tool for anyone who needs quick, reliable information on laboratory values.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Pocket Lab Values on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Pocket Lab Values Reviews
This app was the best until it became unusable on modern android. Last update in 2012 doesnt bode well for it to ever see the light of day again.
It doesn’t work with Android 9.0. Crashes even before it starts. Please fix it.
Needs a serious update… Worked really well. However, now not so much. Last updated in 2012. Its been 8 years…. please update
Bought this app years ago, now new Android keeps asking for an update from developer, please fix!!!
outdated app, wont open with the latest Android OS
Doesn’t work on Android 9.0
does not work on latest android
This app sucks doesn’t work bought it for no reason
Worked well y
For lab values this is the app to have on hand. I have 3 other apps on my ipad but only 1 for my note 3 and this is it. I love how you can add your own notes as it makes this app stand out from the others and not to mention the ease of it and so many lab markers. Keep up the great work.
We refer the ownership of This Pocket Lab Values to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocket Lab Values and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocket Lab Values. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocket Lab Values.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.