The ORB-17 Hourglass is a unique and stylish way to keep track of time. It is a battery operated device that can be placed on any surface. The ORB-17 Hourglass has a clear plastic body with a black base. The hourglass is filled with black sand and has a white LED light that shines through the sand. The ORB-17 Hourglass is a great way to add a touch of style to any room.
We will help you download the ORB-17 Hourglass for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ORB-17 Hourglass on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the ORB-17 Hourglass on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the ORB-17 Hourglass, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the ORB-17 Hourglass, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the ORB-17 Hourglass appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the ORB-17 Hourglass by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the ORB-17 Hourglass on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||ORB-17 Hourglass On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Orburis Watch|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ORB-17 Hourglass Andorid App Summary
Orburis Watch is the developer of the ORB-17 Hourglass, and they have the app under the Personalization of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ORB-17 Hourglass from them is null with over 7 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the ORB-17 Hourglass is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ORB-17 Hourglass is Sep 12, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ORB-17 Hourglass on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ORB-17 Hourglass App Overview and Details
ORB-17 is a dynamic and colourful watch face based around a central animated hourglass.
Note: Items in the description annotated with a ‘*’ have further info in the Functionality Notes section.
Sand in the upper glass drains into the lower glass over a period of a minute. At the end of a minute the lower glass empties and the upper glass is refilled.
There are 100 colour combinations – ten colours for the time display and ten background colours. The colours of the two bar graphs also change with the background colour. Colours of the time and background can be independently changed by long-pressing on the watch face, selecting ‘Customise’ and adjusting the colours on the ‘Face Colour’ and ‘Time Colour’ adjustment screens.
Around the Hourglass there are four quadrants, each displaying information.
1. Upper Right
– ‘Information Window’ which is a user-customisable field and is ideal for displaying data such as weather, barometric pressure, sunrise/sunset times and so on.
– Bar graph of battery charge 0-100%
– Charge icon changes colour:
Red: <=15% 2. Lower Right - Heart rate* - Heart zone LED (5 activity zones): Blue: <60 bpm Green: 60-99 bpm Purple: 100-139 bpm Amber: 140-169 bpm Red: >=170 bpm
3. Lower Left
– Shows approximate distance travelled based upon step count*
– Distance is displayed in km or miles, depending on locale*
4. Upper Left
– Step count
– Bar graph of step goal percentage*
– Goal icon changes to green when step goal is reached
Within the hourglass, where the sand animation takes place, there are additional displays:
– Date: Day-of-the-week / Month/ Day-of-the-month
Always on Display:
– An always-on display ensures that key data is always displayed.
– Currently selected active colours are displayed on the AOD face, suitably dimmed
There are six pre-defined app shortcuts (see images in the store):
– Measure Heart Rate
– SMS Messages
There are four user-configurable shortcuts:
– A button over the steps count quadrant – might typically set to your favourite health app
– Info Window – ideal for displaying weather or sunrise/sunset times for example
– Two user-defined buttons (USR1 and USR2)
These are set by long-pressing on the watch face, selecting ‘Customise’ and swiping left to the ‘Complication’ screen.
Multilingual support for day-of-the-week and month fields:
Albanian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Default), Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Malayan, Maltese, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
– Step Goal: Step goal is fixed at 10,000 steps
– Heart rate: by default, measured every 30 minutes
– Distance Travelled: Distance is an approximated as: 1km = 1312 steps, 1 mile = 2100 steps.
– Distance Units: Displays miles when the locale is set to en_GB or en_US, otherwise km.
We hope you like the dynamic and colourful watch face.
If you have any questions about this watch face you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review and respond.
More information on this watch face and on other Orburis watch faces:
Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5545664337440686414
ORB-17 uses the following open source fonts:
Oxanium, copyright 2019 The Oxanium Project Authors (https://github.com/sevmeyer/oxanium)
Oxanium is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Features of ORB-17 Hourglass for PC
– The first is always the user’s current favourite app*
– The next five are user-configurable
– Shortcuts are displayed as icons which can be long-pressed for quick access to the app*.
Whats New In this ORB-17 Hourglass?
Includes the following changes:
1. Colour options are now implemented via the customise menu. It was too easy in the previous version to unintentionally change the colours on the watch.
2. The number of colour combinations is slightly reduced to 100 due to the change in implementation
3. Store images and listing have been updated to relect the above changes
4. The companion app has been added
The ORB-17 Hourglass application is a great tool for measuring the amount of time you spend on your phone. It can help you see how much time you spend on your phone and help you manage your time better.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ORB-17 Hourglass? Let us know!
Recent ORB-17 Hourglass Reviews
We refer the ownership of This ORB-17 Hourglass to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ORB-17 Hourglass and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the ORB-17 Hourglass. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ORB-17 Hourglass.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.