Nice Provider is a new mobile app that helps you find and book appointments with service providers in your area. With Nice Provider, you can search for providers by location, service, or availability, and book appointments with them in just a few clicks.
Whether you’re looking for a haircut, a massage, or a new doctor, Nice Provider makes it easy to find and book the perfect service provider for you. With convenient features like provider ratings and reviews, you can be sure you’re making the best choice for your needs.
Try Nice Provider today and say goodbye to the hassle of finding and booking appointments!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Nice Provider Mobile App for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Nice Provider Mobile App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nice Healthcare|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Nice Provider Mobile App Andorid App Summary
The Nice Provider Mobile App was developed by the popular developer agency named Nice Healthcare. They have the Nice Provider Mobile App in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.43.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 119 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Nice Provider Mobile App latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 9, 2021 was the last date the Nice Provider Mobile App was updated with new features. If you want to use the Nice Provider Mobile App on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Nice Provider Mobile App using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Nice Provider Mobile App For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Nice Provider Mobile App using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Nice Provider Mobile App on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Nice Provider Mobile App here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Nice Provider Mobile App for PC
1. Mobile version of the Nice Healthcare Provider app
2. User-friendly interface
3. Accessible from anywhere
4. Secure login
5. View and manage your appointments
6. Check test results
7. View medical records
8. Request prescription renewals
9. Message your care team
10. Access support and resources
Nice Provider Mobile App App Overview and Details
Mobile version of the Nice Healthcare Provider app
Whats New In this Nice Provider Mobile App?
Small UX Improvements
The Nice Provider Mobile App is a great application for anyone who needs to be able to quickly and easily find service providers in their area. The app is easy to use and provides a great way to find and compare providers. The app is also a great way to communicate with providers and get quotes. Overall, the Nice Provider Mobile App is a great tool for anyone who needs to find service providers in their area.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Nice Provider Mobile App of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Nice Provider Mobile App Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Nice Provider Mobile App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nice Provider Mobile App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nice Provider Mobile App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nice Provider Mobile App.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.