Since the outbreak of COVID-19, I have been tracking my own personal data and the data of those around me. My COVID-19 Tracker is a way for me to keep track of the pandemic and its effects on my life and the lives of those around me. The tracker includes information on symptoms, testing, and contact tracing. It also has a section for tracking my mental health during this time.
The technical specifications of the My COVID-19 Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
My COVID-19 Tracker Andorid App Summary
My COVID-19 Tracker was developed by Saint Louis University and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download My COVID-19 Tracker from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of My COVID-19 Tracker is 1.2.2 on Play store with total users of 2518. The My COVID-19 Tracker app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the My COVID-19 Tracker is Jan 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the My COVID-19 Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install My COVID-19 Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the My COVID-19 Tracker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the My COVID-19 Tracker on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for My COVID-19 Tracker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||My COVID-19 Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Saint Louis University|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of My COVID-19 Tracker for PC
1) The app assesses how to best utilize real-time data to track symptoms and locations to best understand where and who are most affected by COVID-19.
2) The app uses individual reports, rather than passive measures of location, to better understand human experiences with the infection throughout their daily lives.
3) The app aims to utilize self-reported intra-day measures of COVID-19 symptom and potential exposure that an individual may have throughout the day.
4) The app provides a way for individuals to report their symptoms and potential exposures to COVID-19 in real-time.
5) The app allows for the tracking of symptoms and potential exposures over time to better understand the disease.
6) The app provides a way to assess the risk of infection for individuals and communities.
7) The app uses data from individuals to understand the epidemiology of COVID-19.
8) The app allows for the assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on health and well-being.
9) The app utilize real-time data to understand the transmission of COVID-19.
10) The app aims to fill gaps in knowledge about COVID-19.
My COVID-19 Tracker App Overview and Details
SARS CoV-2 coronavirus, the virus responsible for COVID-19, has been identified as a new and emerging infectious disease resulting in a pandemic. With the WHO urging countries to brace for the impacts of COVID-19 on their population, our app aims to identify how at-risk individuals are experiencing and managing infection. There is an urgent to understand the individual and community transmission risk better. While there is a growing understanding of COVID-19 experiences, there are still gaps of knowledge in the spectrum of the disease and the epidemiology of those affected and the impact on their health and well-being.
The purpose of the app is to assess how to best utilize real-time data to track symptoms and locations to best understand where and who are most affected by COVID-19. Further, by using individual reports, rather than passive measures of location, we are able to better understand human experiences with the infection throughout their daily lives. This app aims to utilize self-reported intra-day measures of COVID-19 symptom and potential exposure that an individual may have throughout the day.
Whats New In this My COVID-19 Tracker?
This application has been a great tool for me to keep track of my symptoms and possible exposure to COVID-19. It has been easy to use and has helped me to stay on top of my health. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a way to track their health and symptoms.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the My COVID-19 Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent My COVID-19 Tracker Reviews
Good idea…but almost no one participates in the app…thus very very few reports of cases…renders the app a novelty rather than a useful tool..
Its not showing any cases for the yellow triangle or red ones anywhere and until this is fixed i won’t leave a low rating or i will download another app
I would like to see the record days to show in the airport in case to travel, I don’t see any of this o where to get it.
This thing does not update even St Louis except once a week or so.
Not exactly the best app, not what I was looking for, but it’s okay, I guess.
Dosent work in rural states. I.E. South Dakota or anywhere around that state.
Never used make it simple
Not working for me!
I think it’s a good idea
It tells you nothing
We refer the ownership of This My COVID-19 Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My COVID-19 Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the My COVID-19 Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My COVID-19 Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.