Themed “Where Art Meets Medicine”, medArt Basel is an annual event that showcases the intersection of art and medicine. Featuring both local and international artists, the event seeks to explore the healing power of art through a variety of mediums. From paintings and sculptures to installations and performance art, medArt Basel offers a unique and inspiring experience for all who attend.
We will help you download the medArt basel.19 for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install medArt basel.19 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install medArt basel.19 on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for medArt basel.19 on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the medArt basel.19 as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||medArt basel.19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Congrex Switzerland Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
medArt basel.19 Andorid App Summary
Congrex Switzerland Ltd. is the developer of the medArt basel.19, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the medArt basel.19 from them is 1.2 with over 127 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the medArt basel.19 is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the medArt basel.19 is Jun 4, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the medArt basel.19 on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
medArt basel.19 App Overview and Details
The mobile app for medArt basel.19, 17 – 21 June 2019, Basel, Switzerland.
Access all sessions, presentations, exhibitors & maps. Browse sessions by day and session format. Create your personalised congress programme. Access presentation slides of the State of the Art and Meet the Expert Sessions. Vote & Ask questions during State of the Art lectures. Find practical congress information. Stay informed: receive the latest news & follow the discussions on the #medArt Twitter feed.
Before first use, you’ll need to download the latest conference data. Afterwards, you can use most of the app offline although updates will be available regularly before and during the congress.
This app is provided by medArt basel.19.
medArt mobile app is only accessible to certified healthcare professionals, associated press, industry representative and other qualified stakeholders in the science, management of internal medicine.
Features of medArt basel.19 for PC
1) Mobile app for medArt basel.19
2) Access all sessions, presentations, exhibitors & maps
3) Browse sessions by day and session format
4) Create your personalised congress programme
5) Access presentation slides of the State of the Art and Meet the Expert Sessions
6) Vote & Ask questions during State of the Art lectures
7) Find practical congress information
8) Stay informed: receive the latest news & follow the discussions on the #medArt Twitter feed
9) Before first use, you’ll need to download the latest conference data
10) This app is provided by medArt basel.19
Whats New In this medArt basel.19?
The medArt basel.19 application is a great tool for medical students and professionals. It provides a wealth of information and resources that can be used to improve one’s understanding of the medical field. The app is user-friendly and its interface is straightforward. Overall, the medArt basel.19 application is a valuable asset for anyone interested in pursuing a career in medicine.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the medArt basel.19? Let us know!
Recent medArt basel.19 Reviews
We refer the ownership of This medArt basel.19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for medArt basel.19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the medArt basel.19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the medArt basel.19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.