There is a new virus circulating the globe and it is called mCOVID-19. This virus is similar to the common cold and can cause symptoms such as fever, runny nose, and coughing. However, mCOVID-19 is more severe and can lead to pneumonia, which can be fatal. The best way to protect yourself from this virus is to get vaccinated. The mCOVID-19 vaccine is available now and is highly effective.
The technical specifications of the mCOVID-19 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
mCOVID-19 Andorid App Summary
mCOVID-19 was developed by Department of ICT and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download mCOVID-19 from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of mCOVID-19 is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 180288. The mCOVID-19 app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the mCOVID-19 is Apr 27, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the mCOVID-19 on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
mCOVID-19 App Overview and Details
Official Covid-19 related guidelines and information from Government of Mizoram.
Features of mCOVID-19 for PC
1. Get the latest updates on Covid-19 from the Government of Mizoram.
2. Stay informed on the latest developments and guidelines related to Covid-19.
3. Get tips on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from Covid-19.
4. Learn about the symptoms of Covid-19 and what to do if you or someone you know contracts the virus.
5. Discover what the Government of Mizoram is doing to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
6. Stay up-to-date on the latest travel advisories related to Covid-19.
7. Access resources on how to cope with the psychological impact of Covid-19.
8. find out how you can help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
9. Get information on how to access medical care if you or someone you know contracts Covid-19.
10. Stay informed on the latest research and developments related to Covid-19.
How To Install & Download mCOVID-19 For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the mCOVID-19 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the mCOVID-19.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for mCOVID-19 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the mCOVID-19 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the mCOVID-19 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||mCOVID-19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Department of ICT|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this mCOVID-19?
Official COVID-19 response app from Government of Mizoram.
This application is very helpful in managing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. It helps to track and monitor the patients, their symptoms and their contacts. It also provides a way to communicate with the health authorities.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the mCOVID-19 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent mCOVID-19 Reviews
Very Bad app. My screen freeze and stuck while opening the app. It did not response the touch. You cannot even reboot/restart or power off you phone because you cannot touch the screen. This is unusual. Its like Covid-19 attacking Android. It happened to me twice until I uninstall it. If someone facing this situation. You can restart you phone by clicking – Power Button + Volume down button. After restart you uninstall the app. Developer I request you to please fix the issues. Kalawm e.
There are no specific fields for passengers. Only driver’s details are there to fill up. If you click on mpass flight then passengers’ option is there. But there’s no option for passengers who are going by road. Stupid App. And I can give only one 🌟.
The moment I start filling up the details, is the moment it refreshes itself to a new form. I just wasted my time here, no specific details and information are given. Improve it!
While using the app, smartphone touchscreen became unresponsive. Happened repeatedly , 3 times before i decided to uninstall
Don’t download this app, it will lag or crush while using. Do it from browser.. just search mCOVID-19.
A in register thei lo, can’t even register here… After trying to type driver license no. It hang and can’t do a thing…
Password makes it confusing,and its of not useful,please remove Password system.
I think its very confusing app……….. They didnt mention how….. We can make a pass for family to travel….. Lots of improvement r required ….. Chu baka a dil chug po rai thai ni…….
Useful and responsive.all you need to do is submit the right documents and reasons.
I’m trying flight pass fill up all form and submitted but approval massage not found I’m do not satisfied this app
We refer the ownership of This mCOVID-19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for mCOVID-19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the mCOVID-19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the mCOVID-19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.