The Iranian calendar (also known as Persian calendar or the Jalaali Calendar) is a solar calendar currently used in Iran and Afghanistan. It is also used by the Bakhtiari tribe in southwest Iran. It begins on the vernal equinox (Nowruz) as determined by astronomical calculation for the Iran Standard Time meridian (52.5°E, or GMT+03:30). Solar years begin on the vernal equinox. A regular year consists of 12 months, the first six of which are 31 days, the next five 30 days, and the last month 29 days in a normal year, and 30 days in a leap year. The Iranian calendar is lunisolar, and its months
The latest Iranian Calendar for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Iranian Calendar Andorid App Summary
AbuHadi has developed the Iranian Calendar for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Iranian Calendar has got over 5830+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.11
The latest update of Iranian Calendar is Jul 17, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Iranian Calendar App Overview and Details
Standard solar Hijri calendar, which is the official calendar of Iran, and it was adopted in 1925 AD after replacing the traditional calendar that dates back to the eleventh century. The calendar starts from the year of Hijrah, specifically on Friday March 22, 622 Gregory, which is the beginning of the tropical solar cycle.
The Iranian calendar uses a very complex compression system, which makes it the most accurate solar calendar among solar calendars ever, and its details are as follows:
• Each great cycle in the calendar consists of 2820 years containing 1029983 days, which is the sum of 2137 simple years of 365 days and 683 leap years of 366 days, so the average length of the year is 365.24219858156 days, which is very close to the length of the tropical solar year and its average is 365.24219878177 days, and the calendar needs to Correction by deleting one day every 5 million years. To illustrate its accuracy, we compare it to the Gregorian calendar, which needs to be corrected by increasing it by one day every 3320 years.
• Each great cycle contains 21 cycles of 128 years, and one cycle contains 132 years.
• Each 128-year cycle consists of cycles of 29, 33, 33, 33 years and its total days are 46,751 days.
• Each 132-year cycle consists of cycles of 29, 33, 33 and 37 years, with a total of 48,212 days.
• Each cycle of 29 years contains 7 cycles of 4 leap years, with a total of 10592 days.
• Each cycle of 33 years contains 8 cycles of 4 leap years, and the total of its days is 12,053 days.
• Each cycle of 37 years contains 9 cycles of 4 leap years, with a total of 13514 days.
Features of Iranian Calendar for PC
1. The Iranian calendar is the most accurate solar calendar in existence.
2. It consists of 2820 years, each containing 1029983 days.
3. Each year is 365.24219858156 days long on average.
4. It is based on the tropical solar cycle.
5. It starts from the year of Hijrah (622 Gregory).
6. It uses a complex compression system.
7. It needs to be corrected by deleting one day every 5 million years.
8. It consists of 21 cycles of 128 years each.
9. It has a total of 46,751 days.
10. Each cycle of 29 years contains 7 cycles of 4 leap years.
Install “Iranian Calendar” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Iranian Calendar on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Iranian Calendar on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Iranian Calendar and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Iranian Calendar as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Iranian Calendar On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Iranian Calendar?
Overall, the Iranian Calendar application was very helpful in keeping track of important events and dates. The user interface was easy to use and overall the application was well designed. There were no major issues encountered during use and it functioned as intended. This is a great tool for anyone who needs to keep track of events and dates in their life.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Iranian Calendar for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Iranian Calendar Reviews
Great, exactly the calendar I was looking for. I do appreciate its developer(s).
We refer the ownership of This Iranian Calendar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Iranian Calendar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Iranian Calendar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Iranian Calendar.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.