Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos from their lives with friends and followers. Instagram is available as a mobile app and online.
Users can follow other users to see their photos and videos, and like and comment on them. Instagram also allows users to share their photos and videos with other social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
We will help you download the Instagram for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Instagram on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Instagram on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Instagram on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Instagram as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Instagram On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Instagram Andorid App Summary
Instagram is the developer of the Instagram, and they have the app under the Social of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Instagram from them is null with over 4361238091 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Instagram is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Instagram is Aug 22, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Instagram on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Instagram App Overview and Details
Instagram (from Facebook) allows you to create and share your photos, stories, and videos with the friends and followers you care about. Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
INSTA Reels bring you a new way to create and discover entertaining short videos. You can watch, like, comment, and share Reels videos in a dedicated space in Explore.
*Watch & create short clips up to 15 seconds long with INSTA Reels.
Add special effects, background music, face filters, emojis, and stickers to bring your ideas to life
Upload your creative video clips and expand your audience with Explore
Enjoy millions of entertaining, funny, and informative videos
Watch & share any Instagram Reels video with your friends
*Add photos and videos to your INSTA Story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
Stories allow you to easily share moments or posts from your day with text, music, stickers, and GIFs to bring your Stories to life
Share memes privately with your friends and have conversations
Boomerangs loop any moment you capture for a fun mini-video while Superzoom lets you add special effects as the camera automatically zooms in
Add polls to your Stories to get more interaction with friends and followers
Choose specific Close Friends who can watch your video clips or make them public
Pin your favorite memories to your profile to keep your Stories alive as Highlights
* Message your friends in Direct
Start fun conversations with one or more friends about what you see on Feed, Stories, and INSTA Reels.
Video chat to connect no matter where you are
Learn about what’s trending from your favorite accounts and send them to friends
Send messages to your friends, share posts privately, and receive chat notifications
* Post photos and videos to your INSTA Feed
Upload photos and videos directly from your phone library
Share content with your followers instantly
Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile
Post short videos or photo updates from moments in your life
Receive notifications when someone likes or comments on your post
*Search & Explore to Learn More About Your Interests
* Follow your favorite bands, celebrities, actors, athletes, and singers for live updates
* Watch skits, movie scenes, news updates, music performances, sports highlights, and more from your favorite pages
* Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite INSTA creators.
* Discover brands and connect with local small businesses
* Shop for products that compliment your personal style.
Features of Instagram for PC
your Feed that friends and followers can like and comment on
* Control who sees your posts and when
* Create albums with friends to organize your photos and videos
* Share your favorite posts with others on Feed
* Follow friends and family to see their posts in your Feed
* Use hashtags to find posts about topics you’re interested in
* Search for posts and people on Instagram
Whats New In this Instagram?
Since its inception in 2010, Instagram has become a social media powerhouse. It is one of the most popular social media platforms with over 800 million active users. Instagram is used by people of all ages for a variety of reasons. Some people use it to stay connected with friends and family, while others use it to follow their favorite celebrities or brands. No matter what your reason for using Instagram, it is a great way to stay connected to the world.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Instagram? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Instagram to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Instagram and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Instagram. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Instagram.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.