Assuming you would like an introduction to the Human Anatomy Atlas 17:
The Human Anatomy Atlas 17 is one of the most comprehensive atlases of human anatomy available. It contains over 4,000 anatomical structures, including all of the bones, muscles, nerves, and organs. The atlas is organized by body system, so it is easy to find the information you need. The atlas also includes detailed illustrations and photos of the anatomy.
So, you want to download the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) Andorid App Summary
The Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) is listed under the Medical category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) is VB Learning. The current version of Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) is 2017.2.00 with a total user count of 36275 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Mar 20, 2017 was the last date the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.). You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VB Learning|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) App Overview and Details
*** This is the 2017 version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It is exclusively for institutions that purchased a perpetual license to this product and for promotional purposes.
*** There are two ways to access the content in this app: Enter the unique username and password you were provided OR access the app from within your institution (make sure you’re connected to the right wifi network).
*** Usernames and passwords are not sold separately through Visible Body or available for purchase within this app.
*** If you have not been given a username and password or if your institution has not subscribed, this app will be locked and unusable.
*** There is a version of this app that does not require a username and password or subscription. To find and download it, search for Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 by Visible Body.
*** Please note: This app includes an amazing amount of content and requires Android 4.0 or later.
Features of Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) for PC
1. Unique username and password required for full access
2. App can be accessed from within institution
3. Username and passwords not sold separately
4. App requires Android 4.0 or later
5. Includes an amazing amount of content
Whats New In this Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.)?
* Minor corrections and bug fixes.
Assuming the user found the application helpful, they would likely rate it highly and recommend it to others. The app provides a comprehensive view of human anatomy, and is easy to use and navigate. It is a useful tool for medical students, or anyone with an interest in human anatomy.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) Reviews
Zooming in and out doesn’t work well
please help how can I use this app,I can’t find appropriate username & password? I really need it…
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP THIS IS FOR PIAD SUBSCRIPTION USERS ONLY
I love it, it keeps me updated
Great app for leaning
It was very good for us.
How to sign in this app
Please give me user name and password
Good images, fast to view. Doesn’t work on older iPads or laptops which is a big drawback
It keeps asking for username and password. Don’t know where I can get that from. Please, tell me where I can get those from, cos I really need the app. Thanks!
We refer the ownership of This Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Human Anatomy Atlas 17 (Org.).
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.