This folder player is a great way to play your CDs. It has two VU-meters that allow you to see the levels of the music. The player also has a built-in amplifier so you can connect it to your speakers.
Installing and using the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met Andorid App Summary
GourmetLabs has developed the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met has over 158237 users with a great 3.4 rating overall. The latest version of GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met is currently R006.
The latest upstate time of the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met is Oct 12, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met App Overview and Details
PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION BEFORE USE! This is a music player for entire folders and individual tracks. It supports all music formats supported by Android. Even it can control third party players and show playing sound level. Interface simulates main controls and indications including alive VU-meters. Entire look and feel are based on one of the famous cassette deck from near past. The name is fictitious. Add P to name end to find same app without ads.
– collect playlist from entire folders and/or individual tracks – folders can contain unlimited number of subfolders – all music inside them will be played
– turn on playback, pause (while playing), next/previous track (while playing) and stop;
– change global sound volume by moving volume knob;
– watch music level on arrow and linear VU-meters
– switch VU-meters input between microphone and global output (see below)
– see name of playing song, album and artist in nice running line (see below)
– watch rotating cassette drivers while playing;
– timer counts from playback start;
– buttons and switches emit natural sounds;
– zoom view by pitch gesture;
– scroll around zoomed view by hold and drag;
– fit view to screen size by tap and hold;
– shrink to “original” view with size 800×480 by double tap;
– close program by “power” button.
How to use after installation.
– double tap anywhere on player or turn it to INTernal mode by INT switch – playlist editor will appear fullscreen, it finds and displays folders with name Music or music on your device – select one of them
– on window below devices navigate to folder with music you want to listen, use scrollbars to scroll and open subfolders
– drag-n-drop entire folders and/or track from left panel to right
– reorder items in right panel by drag-n-drop
– if needed remove item from playlist then drag-n-drop it to left panel
– change size of panels by vertical bar left-right drag
– double tap somewhere on playlist or folders
– start playback
If there is no Music folder visible in editor then do following:
– install third party application allowing create symbolic links in Android file system
– using it create Music named symlink to the folder with your music collection. Make this symlink in folder sdcard or ext_sdcard or legacy (which one exists on your device)
– restart this application.
– run this program;
– run your favorite player and select music you want to listen;
– switch player to pause;
– switch screen to this program;
– tap to play button and then use program controls.
– run you favorite player, select music you want to listen;
– turn playback on;
– run this program – it will automatically stops playing music;
– tap to play button and then use program controls.
Switching to microphone input allows VU-meters listen and indicate ambient sounds. Turn this on if you play music by other hardware – VU-meters will follow it’s level. Switching to output connects VU-meters to internal device sound output. It allows VU-meters follow only to music played by this device. This can not work properly on some Snapdragon processors with some third party players cause they use specific hardware features. Author of this program is not responsible if VU-meters don’t show music level on output but on microphone do show.
Program DOES NOT contain any malicious code – no data acquisition, no trading, no third side communications, nothing except it really does – just front-panel for music player. It only contains advertising.
Program works only in landscape mode. It blocks automatic screen blackening but allows turn off screen by device power button. Just turn on music and run this program while charging your phone or tablet – and enjoy nice view instead of black screen.
Features of GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met for PC
or click ‘x’ on top right or turn switch to EXTernal mode – player will appear
– click on play button to start playback
– while playing you can control playback by buttons and switches on player
– you can use volume control knob to change global output sound level
– you can change input to VU-meters between microphone and global output by IN-OUT switch
– you can change view by gestures as follows:
– zoom view by pitch gesture
– scroll around zoomed view by hold and drag
– fit view to screen size by tap and hold
– shrink to “original” view with size 800×480 by double tap
– close program by “power” button
|App Name:||GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met?
Target API level changed to 29 (Android 10).
The GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met application is a great tool for measuring the loudness of audio files. It is easy to use and provides accurate results. It is a great tool for those who want to ensure that their audio files are at the correct loudness level.
Did the guide help you download and install the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met, let us know below.
Recent GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met Reviews
Looks cool, but it is awkward to use, freezes randomly and the ads are completely intrusive. It needs more work. The déveloper likes calling people liars, but this program has the worst interface I have ever seen in a music player. His comment about it being vintage is idiotic, I am talking about the file system, not the graphics. Not worth a penny.
App occasionally freezes, The bot that is setup saying that this comment is false, is wrong. If you can deal with freezing and restarting the app every second, then the app is mostly good but the UI is outdated and looks like it has not been updated in many years
Very cool app indeed also brings back many memories, would be nice if you had a record player app too, my apologies I don’t mean to be able to record sound I mean an app based on vinyl LP turntable would be awesome
Good looking app. Functional design! On note9 the player is not full screen (scaling issue?) .. also no settings access. What do i do if i want to have a black deck with blue writing :))
I cant even see my own files on the app. It really heart breaking. Just please fix it for mobile phones. It looks cool but it is totaly useless
It appears nice! Thanks for the work, So I tried all of your instruction, step by step, but no result very compliqued, do better.
I love the app just would be nice if it was in full screen and I love ve the old texture of a cast player love it
is it not supported in android 6? i have tap in the folder of playlist, but nothings happen. it said playlist empty
The model are very small compared to my screen, also don’t apear the folders? how to fix it plz (Samsung Galaxy J8 android 10)
Does not work on my Car. I did not mean that the App has a problem, i mean that it not Work in my Car. Maybe who answer is Wrong.
We refer the ownership of This GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GVC CD-17 folder player VU-met.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.