Google Photos is a photo storage and sharing service by Google. It was announced on May 28, 2015, and was released on June 28, 2015, for Android, iOS, and the web.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Google Photos for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Google Photos On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Photos Andorid App Summary
The Google Photos was developed by the popular developer agency named Google LLC. They have the Google Photos in the Photography category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 7414368854 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Google Photos latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 25, 2022 was the last date the Google Photos was updated with new features. If you want to use the Google Photos on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Google Photos using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Google Photos For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Google Photos using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Google Photos on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Google Photos here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Google Photos for PC
Create a photo book in minutes, add captions and choose a theme. Then share it with your friends and family.
– Google Photos is a home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share
– The official Google Photos app includes essential features like shared albums, automatic creations and an advanced editing suite
– With the official app, you get 15 GB of storage for free and can back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality
– The app can free up space on your phone by removing photos that are safely backed up
– Live albums will automatically add photos of the people and pets you choose
– Photo books can be created in minutes and shared with friends and family
Google Photos App Overview and Details
Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share.
– “The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
– “Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
The official Google Photos app is made for the way you take photos today and includes essential features like shared albums, automatic creations and an advanced editing suite. Additionally every Google Account comes with 15 GB of storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. You can then access them from any connected device and on photos.google.com.
With the official app, you get:
15 GB OF STORAGE: Back up 15 GB of photos and videos and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
AUTOMATIC CREATIONS: Bring photos to life with automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
ADVANCED EDITING SUITE: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
SHARING SUGGESTIONS: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
FAST AND POWERFUL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them — no tagging required.
LIVE ALBUMS: Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.*
PHOTO BOOKS: Create a photo book in just minutes from your phone or computer. You can also see suggested photo books based on your best shots from a trip or period of time.*
GOOGLE LENS: Search the hard-to-describe and get stuff done, right from a photo. Copy and translate text, identify plants and animals, add events to your calendar, find products online, and more.
SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number.
SHARED LIBRARIES: Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos by subscribing to Google One. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
– Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
– One Google Pricing: https://one.google.com/about
For additional help visit https://support.google.com/photos
*Face grouping, live albums and photo books are not available in all countries.
Whats New In this Google Photos?
We are introducing a new storage management tool to help you easily manage the photos that count toward your storage quota. This tool will surface photos or videos you might want to delete — like blurry photos, screenshots and large videos.
Google Photos is a photo storage and sharing application developed by Google. The app allows users to store photos and videos in the cloud, and share them with others. Google Photos also offers a number of features for editing photos and videos.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Google Photos of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Google Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.