Google Calendar is a time management and scheduling software developed by Google. It became available on the web in April 2006, and as a mobile app for the Android and iOS operating systems in December 2008 and January 2010, respectively. Google Calendar allows users to create and edit events.
Installing and using the Google Calendar for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Google Calendar Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Google Calendar application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. Google Calendar has over 4075058119 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Google Calendar is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Google Calendar is Aug 17, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Google Calendar on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Google Calendar App Overview and Details
Get the official Google Calendar app, part of Google Workspace, for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
Features of Google Calendar for PC
– Different ways to view your calendar: monthly, weekly, and day view.
– Events from Gmail are automatically added to your calendar.
– Create, manage, and view tasks alongside your events.
– Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone.
– Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace.
– Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability.
– See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free.
– Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free.
– Access Google Calendar from your laptop, tablet, or phone.
– Publish calendars on the web.
|App Name:||Google Calendar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Google Calendar On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Google Calendar on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Google Calendar. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Google Calendar, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Google Calendar?
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Since its inception, Google Calendar has been a reliable and indispensable tool for managing time. The app’s intuitive design and seamless integrations with other Google services make it the perfect choice for busy professionals and individuals. In recent years, Google Calendar has added a number of new features, including integrations with third-party apps and services, making it an even more powerful time management tool.
Did the guide help you download and install the Google Calendar for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Google Calendar, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Google Calendar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Calendar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Calendar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Calendar.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.