The Gilgit-Baltistan Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) 2016-17 is a nationally representative survey of households, women, and children. The survey provides data on a wide range of indicators on education, health, water and sanitation, child protection, and more. The survey will help to inform policies and programmes to improve the lives of women and children in Gilgit-Baltistan.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 App Overview and Details
Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 App Overview and Details
The Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) is an international household survey programme developed by UNICEF in the 1990s. MICS is designed to collect statistically sound, internationally comparable estimates of key indicators that are used to assess the situation of children and women in the areas of health, water and sanitation, education, child protection and HIV/AIDS as well as monitor progress made towards the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and other internationally agreed upon commitments including Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Download & Install Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 on your PC.
|App Name:||Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Muhammad Hasan Tariq|
|Updated on:||Oct 5, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 Andorid App Summary
Muhammad Hasan Tariq is the developer of this Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 101+ users of this app. The Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 app rating is currently 1.0.1.
It was last updated on Oct 5, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 for PC
1) MICS is an international household survey programme developed by UNICEF in the 1990s.
2) MICS is designed to collect statistically sound, internationally comparable estimates of key indicators.
3) Key indicators assessed by MICS include health, water and sanitation, education, child protection and HIV/AIDS.
4) MICS also monitors progress made towards the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and other internationally agreed upon commitments.
5) The programme is designed to be flexible and adaptable to different settings and contexts.
6) MICS has been used in over 100 countries to date.
7) The programme is overseen by an International Steering Committee.
8) Data collected through MICS is made available to the public.
9) UNICEF provides technical assistance to countries implementing MICS.
10) MICS is funded by voluntary contributions from governments, international organisations, foundations and the private sector.
Whats New In this Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17?
Rebuild to resolve crash issues on load.
The Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 application data provides a detailed picture of the socioeconomic conditions in the region. The data collected will be useful in planning and implementing development programmes in the region.
This concludes our article on Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gilgit-Baltistan MICS 2016-17.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.