The Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) is an annual event that convenes some of the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs and investors. GES provides a unique platform for entrepreneurs to connect with investors, mentors, and other entrepreneurs from around the world. The event offers an unparalleled opportunity to showcase your startup, meet with potential investors, and build partnerships with other entrepreneurs.
The technical specifications of the GES’17 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
GES’17 Andorid App Summary
GES’17 was developed by Hubilo and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download GES’17 from Google Play store under the Events category. The latest version of GES’17 is 1.6 on Play store with total users of 1453. The GES’17 app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the GES’17 is May 17, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the GES’17 on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
GES’17 App Overview and Details
After 7 successful editions across the globe, The Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) will finally reach India at Hyderabad in 2017. GES is the preeminent annual entrepreneurship gathering that convenes emerging entrepreneurs, investors, and supporters from around the world. This year’s Summit will highlight the theme “Women First, Prosperity for All,” and will focus on supporting women entrepreneurs and fostering economic growth globally. GES 2017 will create an environment that empowers innovators, particularly women, to take their ideas to the next level. The Summit will be addressed by the Hon’ble Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of the Republic of India, and Advisor to the President of the United States Ms. Ivanka Trump, Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekhar Rao, in addition to top innovation, entrepreneurship, and business leaders. This year’s industries of focus include Energy and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Digital Economy and Financial Technology, and Media and Entertainment.
Through two and a half days of networking, mentoring, and workshops, GES will empower entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas, build partnerships, secure funding, and find their target customers to transform goods, services, and societies. Entrepreneurs will represent a diverse range of geographies, industries, business sizes, and scalability. Investors and representatives from organizations that support entrepreneurs have been hand-picked to catalyze investment, networking and mentoring. Additionally, a variety of private-sector and government initiatives, projects, and programs will be announced throughout the Summit.
This app will help you discover, connect and chat with attendees at the summit. It will be your companion not only during the event but also before and after the summit, helping you to:
1) Connect with the attendees who have interests similar to yours.
2) Set up meetings with potential attendees by using a special feature.
3) Stay connected with fellow delegates with the integrated chat feature.
4) View the conference structure and explore sessions.
5) Create your own personalized schedule based on your interests and meetings.
6) Create specific interest groups with delegates according to mutual industry and other interests.
7) Have the schedule-wise speaker information at your fingertips.
Upon check-in at the summit, all delegates will receive a wearable GOQii which is already synced to the conference app. The GOQii device will suggest potential delegates to connect with, based on proximity interactions throughout the day. A seamless way to facilitate a great networking experience, GOQii will turn the arduous task of physically exchanging cards and keeping mental track of people you meet into a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Use the app to learn and discover more. We hope you have a wonderful time at the Summit!
Features of GES’17 for PC
Get the most out of the summit by creating your own personal schedule.
4) Find the location of the events and exhibitors.
5) Get updates on the latest happenings at the summit.
6) Offer feedback about the summit experience.
7) Get in touch with the GES team.
8) Learn more about the speakers, investors and entrepreneurs.
9) Check out the agenda and create your own schedule for the summit.
10) Find out more about the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) and its members.
How To Install & Download GES’17 For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the GES’17 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the GES’17.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for GES’17 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the GES’17 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the GES’17 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||GES’17 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 17, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this GES’17?
The GES’17 application process was very straightforward and easy to follow. The online form was simple to fill out and the questions were clear. Overall, I was very pleased with the process and would recommend it to others.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the GES’17 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent GES’17 Reviews
Requires a lot of permissions and it automatically opens my Bluetooth when I open the app.
Crashes a few seconds after I open the app. Tried uninstalling and installing again, but no use
Loved the app. Very handy to set up meetings with fellow attendees.
Loved the interface, simplistic and efficient!
We refer the ownership of This GES’17 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GES’17 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the GES’17. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GES’17.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.