The Great War Rivals is a book about the two main protagonists of the First World War, Woodrow Wilson and David Lloyd George. It tells the story of their rivalry and how it affected the course of the war.
The latest The Great War Rivals for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
The Great War Rivals Andorid App Summary
eRepublik Labs has developed the The Great War Rivals for Android. You can find it under the Strategy category on Play Store. Since its inception, The Great War Rivals has got over 209421+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 2022.9.0
The latest update of The Great War Rivals is Sep 21, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
The Great War Rivals App Overview and Details
The Great War Rivals takes you back to the WW1 Great War, the first world war conflict that changed warfare forever.
Take part in every battle on the battlefield, command massive WW1 vehicles, and execute every maneuver that will turn the tide of war in your and your allies’ favor.
To get from zero to hero, you must build an army of World War 1 units and troops, equip your Commander with powerful military gear and prove your might on the frontline. All war games enthusiasts will surely take joy in playing this WWI cartoony online 4x. Don’t just take our word for it; try it for yourself.
To win the game, you must master strategic and tactical skills. While good tactics will win you the battle, it’s an excellent strategy that you will have to think about to win the war.
The Great War Rivals Features:
Competitive Gameplay/ The answer to duty’s call
● Devise a plan to dominate the warzone and battle to the top
● Scout your enemies and initiate attacks on them
● Recruit WW1 heroes and entrust them to lead your armies in war
● Target bothersome rivals and lead epic wars against them
Social Game/ The quest for unity
● Establish a strong Alliance as there is strength in numbers
● Fight and achieve on your warpath to military success alongside allies from all around the world
● Leave no one behind on the battlefield and help one another to stay united
● Win the hearts of your allies by exchanging resources and sending your commanders with reinforcement marches
World War 1 theme/ The war to end all wars
● Choose to fight for the Allied or Central powers for a chance to rewrite history
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of historically accurate WW1 planes, tanks, and artillery
● Unlock epic Commanders like Kaiser Wilhelm II, King George V, Alvin York, or the Red Baron, famous pilot of the Albatros D.III
Attacks and Offensive
● Keep in touch with your allies through in-game real-time chat channels to strategize together against mad rivals
● Dare to defeat NPC characters to receive Commander XP, Speedups, and Resources to keep you fighting for victory
● Participate in weekly events to seize the best rewards and be the last man standing
Online War Game
● Check-in daily to achieve the longest login streak
● Explore the front to gather resources, scout enemies, and defeat roaming groups of bandits
● Become a VIP player and gain explosive bonuses
● Enjoy new content being released constantly, including new Heroes, gear, and seasonal events
Start building your base, develop war strategies, take command over massive armies and emerge victorious in this classic real-time strategy game The Great War Rivals!
● The Great War Rivals is available in English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese, and Chinese.
● Your feedback is important to us. We strive to add exciting updates that’ll make developing your base even more engaging.
Official Player Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of The Great War Rivals for PC
devise the best war strategy
● Research and upgrade a wide variety of technologies to increase your chances of winning the Great War
● Train and upgrade your WW1 troops, making them stronger and more resistant on the battlefield
Defense and Protection
● Protect your base by building a strong defense with a large variety of traps and walls
● Use your WW1 military vehicles to your advantage and crush your enemies
● Keep your troops safe from enemy attacks by stationing them in bunkers
Technology and Research
● Take advantage of the latest technological advancements of WW1 such as poison gas, flamethrowers, and trench mortars
● Research new technologies to gain an edge over your enemies
● Upgrade your buildings and units to make them more efficient and powerful
Buildings and Structures
● Build and upgrade a variety of structures such as barracks, factories, hospitals, and more
● Collect resources from your buildings to fuel your war machine
● Use your buildings to train and heal your troops
Resources and Collection
● Collect a variety of resources such as wood, iron, and oil to build your army
● Use your resources wisely to fuel your war machine
● Collect rare and valuable resources to trade with your allies
● Customize your commander with a wide variety of clothes, weapons
Install “The Great War Rivals” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing The Great War Rivals on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install The Great War Rivals on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type The Great War Rivals and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the The Great War Rivals as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||The Great War Rivals On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||eRepublik Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this The Great War Rivals?
The Great War Rivals application is a great way to learn about the history of the First World War. It is a well-designed and user-friendly app that makes it easy to find information on the different aspects of the war. The app is also great for keeping track of your progress in learning about the war.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the The Great War Rivals for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent The Great War Rivals Reviews
It’s ok, pretty typical for the genre. In-base graphics are nice. Outside of the base, it feels a little bland. Better graphics for marching armies needed. When fighting nests on the map, there is no way to know the enemy’s power, why? This is a necessary detail. All in all, needs some polishing to keep players interested, in my opinion. I feel like this was rushed to be released before it was done. A lot of elements missing.
I play Vikings that’s basically the same game I’ve also played age of empires same game along with sooooo many others so after 2 minutes it took to get into the game I reasize this I was another horrible copy I was bored, are all developers just out to copy others!?I wouldnt pay to buy the game let alone pay for in app rubbish.
fun game. a few slow parts waiting for building upgrades otherwise very good with instructions on what to do next
the game is the same as most games, build up houses, camps etc.. yes you can do it without adverts which is possible. It’s an ok Game but doesn’t stand out to others that’s why only 3 stars
relaxing game … takes a long time to accomplish anything, but I guess that’s not the point … always prompting you to buy upgrades
Do you know how to fix a glitch? Whenever I try to play the first game(I just installed it) the screen just goes black and switches to my device’s home screen. Thank You Reply:I don’t dislike the game, i just want to know how to fix some glitches. It’s not a case about like or dislike, just a simple question: How to fix a glitch. Thank you
it’s not a bad game you can avoid pvp by shielding and still be able to grow which is different to most games where there’s always a gotcha to force you to unshield. it’s a bit slow and marching speed could do with speeding up to keep attention as alot of the time they are too long
Do not play this game. 4 fronts and continuously against a front you can’t win against. Developers plan to get you to spend money. Entire front is up in arms. Opposing front is fed up too.
Really good game. While some other people may say it’s basic, it’s actually really fun especially in a team. The only problem I have with it now is the fact they increased the amount of stamina needed to attack bandits to 3k instead of its original, 2k. I just dont like the fact it creates such an uneven number when you finish, you still have 1k stamina left after using the 50k, so I think if this is what they are going to keep, at least increase stamina productivity or make the limit be 60k.
Great game but when you open the app the loading screen takes an hour to open the game 😑😒😡 please fix this problem it makes me annoying 😤😡😠
We refer the ownership of This The Great War Rivals to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Great War Rivals and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Great War Rivals. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Great War Rivals.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.