From the creators of the hit game Hovercraft: Takedown, comes Hovercraft: Getaway – a new high-speed racing game with an all-new selection of futuristic hovercrafts to race!
Choose from a variety of hovercrafts, each with their own unique abilities and stats, and race your way to victory across a variety of tracks set in beautiful locations around the world.
With easy-to-learn controls and a physics engine that gives a realistic hovercraft racing experience, Hovercraft: Getaway is the perfect game for both casual and hardcore racing fans alike.
So what are you waiting for? Start your engines and get ready for some high-speed hovercraft action!
The latest Hovercraft: Getaway for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Hovercraft: Getaway Andorid App Summary
High Score Hero LLC has developed the Hovercraft: Getaway for Android. You can find it under the Racing category on Play Store. Since its inception, Hovercraft: Getaway has got over 730736+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.5
The latest update of Hovercraft: Getaway is Aug 1, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Hovercraft: Getaway App Overview and Details
The #1 combat racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, action game of the year is back, and crazier than ever!
You’re on the run! Build your custom Hovercraft. Arm it to the teeth with machine guns, lasers, rockets, and mines. Then evade, attack, and survive as long as you can to make your Getaway!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft and arm it with guns, lasers, missiles, mines and more!
* The Law is hot on your tail! Evade and obliterate advanced police cruisers, hoverbikes, armored trucks, aerial drones and even military tanks and attack helicopters!
* Cause enough destruction and the legendary Crimson Elite Force may even come after you!
* Equip up to 6 weapons simultaneously, and customize your loadout from thousands of possible combinations
* Long range sniper cannons? Tracking lasers? Triple fire homing rockets? Proximity homing mines? How about all of them, at the same time!
* Upgrade & Evolve your Hovercraft squadron and become even more powerful
* Endless upgrades! Collect & win tons of rare, epic, and legendary gear!
* Real-time damage models affect all of your Hovercraft’s systems, from weapons to thrusters
* Experience insane physics-based combat racing, like nothing you’ve played before!
Tweets by HovercraftGame
Features of Hovercraft: Getaway for PC
1. Custom vehicle building
2. Action-packed gameplay
3. Addicting and totally crazy
4. Escaping the law
5. Advanced police cruisers
7. Armored trucks
8. Aerial drones
9. Military tanks
10. Attack helicopters
Install “Hovercraft: Getaway” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Hovercraft: Getaway on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Hovercraft: Getaway app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Hovercraft: Getaway.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Hovercraft: Getaway On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||High Score Hero LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Hovercraft: Getaway?
Some bug fixes, performance and stability improvements.
Hovercraft: Getaway is an excellent application that allows users to experience the thrill of riding a hovercraft. The controls are simple and easy to use, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced riders. The graphics are impressively realistic, and the sound effects add to the overall experience. With its exciting gameplay and impressive features, Hovercraft: Getaway is a must-have application for anyone who enjoys hovercrafts.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Hovercraft: Getaway for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Hovercraft: Getaway Reviews
Fun addition to the Hovercraft family. It runs super smooth on my pixel 2, and is so addictive, I just can’t stop playing. The controls are very intuitive, and anyone who has played these games before will be familiar with the upgrades and loot. Have to put up with some ads, but most reward you for that so I don’t mind.
It’s a good game, the concept and how it offers a custom build hovercrafts. There two things that i wish developers would fix. One, there should be an option to lock the screen orientation. This will free us to play in any position possible without having to maintain the orientation of the phone itself. Two, make the weapons tab selection clear. There’s not enough instructions on how it works. I figured it out myself but rarity of weapons seems to be lacking of infos/details or stats.
Fun addicting game! I hope you add more features to the future updates of this game. It would be nice if you can add a feature that I can see the center of mass of the vehicle when I’m building. It’s really annoying that I will have to save and play my vehicle everytime just to check whether or not my hovercraft is balanced.
I like it because you can build whatever you want and there’s a new weapon. But when you have no shield you take intance damage! It would be cool if there were survival mode like in takedown.
A great addition to the Hovercraft series. Different abilities, different weapons and color customizations. And I love the shield concept. 10/10 would recommend
It is a good game! Although I experienced a minor bug(i think it was because my internet was on) that it sends me to home screen, it is a very nice game, easy to play, and also very creativve! I absolutely like the fact that you can make your own HoverCraft! I had experience with the 1st game and I liked that too.
Although it is a fun game, the bugs on the home UI really annoys me. The icons get mashed together in one spot, the loot crates sometimes don’t open when you click on it, and the adds cant even be closed immediately if you press the back button.
I just can’t stand the controls in this game. The hovercraft moves far too fast on top of which controlling it depends entirely on which direction the hovercraft faces which is completely terrible given the fact that the camera does not follow the angle of the hovercraft. So tapping on the left side of your screen will only turn your hovercraft left if it happens to be facing towards the top of your screen and the same applies to turning right. It’s just a nightmare to play right now.
Look this game is good but needs to improve. first of all, hovercar goes too fast and the police cars are even faster so I have trouble trying to survive because I keep crashing and that’s not all the boost bar should be longer and the regular speed of the hovercar should be the speed of the bar. Second of all, map is too small so can you make the map bigger in the next update? Lastly The controls of this are really weird like all your other games so can you please fix this and I will put 5 star
You take A LOT of damage when your shield is gone, but everything else is epic. I have a suggestion; you should be able to take custom vehicles from other hovercraft games and import them into this one, because I have a really cool one in HC Takedown.
We refer the ownership of This Hovercraft: Getaway to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hovercraft: Getaway and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hovercraft: Getaway. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hovercraft: Getaway.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.