The FOX 17 Code Red Weather app gives you real-time, minute-by-minute forecasts for your current location or any location of your choice. You can also set up custom alerts for specific locations, so you’ll always be prepared for severe weather.
Installing and using the FOX 17 Code Red Weather for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
FOX 17 Code Red Weather Andorid App Summary
Sinclair Digital Interactive Solutions has developed the FOX 17 Code Red Weather application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Weather category on Play Store. FOX 17 Code Red Weather has over 55584 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of FOX 17 Code Red Weather is currently 5.5.907.
The latest upstate time of the FOX 17 Code Red Weather is May 18, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the FOX 17 Code Red Weather on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
FOX 17 Code Red Weather App Overview and Details
FOX 17 Code Red Weather is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Features of FOX 17 Code Red Weather for PC
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
2. • 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
3. • Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
4. • High resolution satellite cloud imagery
5. • Current weather updated multiple times per hour
6. • Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
7. • Ability to add and save your favorite locations
8. • A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
9. • Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
10. • Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
|App Name:||FOX 17 Code Red Weather On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sinclair Digital Interactive Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install FOX 17 Code Red Weather On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing FOX 17 Code Red Weather on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the FOX 17 Code Red Weather. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the FOX 17 Code Red Weather, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this FOX 17 Code Red Weather?
I really like the FOX 17 Code Red Weather application. It is very user friendly and has a lot of great features. The only thing I would change is the location services. I would like to be able to choose my own location so I can get more accurate weather information.
Did the guide help you download and install the FOX 17 Code Red Weather for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the FOX 17 Code Red Weather, let us know below.
Recent FOX 17 Code Red Weather Reviews
Use to be reliable. Live in Manchester and it gives the weather for Murfreesboro. Forget about there ever being an accurate forecast video, it is always a day behind. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times, updated it. Don’t waste your time. Pouring rain at my house and the radar says there is NOTHING near me, real good weather app….. Not
Excellent weather app. But it was ALMOST USELESS ON A TABLET sitting on a case/stand because it WILL NOT RUN IN LANDSCAPE MODE. Also often gives different forecasts on 2 phones using identical versions and set to the same zip code.
The biggest problem is irrevalent adds. I have apps installed and it pops up with a stupid add asking if I want to install the app. Dummies it’s already installed. The app is great I would go for a paid version just to get rid of adds. I love the minute refinement for alerts.
When this app is on internal storage, it works great but if it’s on external storage, for some odd reason it closes on me. I keep it on internal storage so I can use it. Keeps up with the temperature in our area.
I downloaded this app in hopes it would be an improvement over the News2 Stormtracker app. Same overlay and same problems with it failing to pick up my location. Very disappointed. Uninstalling.
Would love to try the app out but even after I allowed location it still continues to search for current location. Down loaded Channel 5 app and it pulled up my current location with no problem. Guess I’ll have to stay with Channel 5.
Has been doing great until a few days ago. I live in Monterey, TN and having trouble now with Daily forecast. Uninstalling and re-installing today to see if that helps.
Toal and complete garbage.not worth the download.will not show the current conditions.or the extended forecast.they make such a big deal about it on thier newscasts.anchors holding cell phones.showing it off.probly only works for iphones.well i dont got an iphone.should work on androids too.
Won’t stop giving me advisory notifications every 5 minutes about the same one over and over even though I have push notifications turned off
Not sure what changed. 3 different brand phones. 2 different carriers. Follow Me function consistently doesn’t Follow Me.
We refer the ownership of This FOX 17 Code Red Weather to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FOX 17 Code Red Weather and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the FOX 17 Code Red Weather. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FOX 17 Code Red Weather.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.