Lift 17 is a 2016 American science fiction horror film directed by Adam Green and starring Ray Wise. It is Green’s first feature film since Hatchet II (2010). The film had its world premiere on March 11, 2016 at South by Southwest.
The technical specifications of the Elevator 17 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Elevator 17 Andorid App Summary
Elevator 17 was developed by Cityfreqs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Elevator 17 from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Elevator 17 is 1.2.0 on Play store with total users of 10971. The Elevator 17 app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Elevator 17 is Oct 5, 2012. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Elevator 17 on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Elevator 17 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Elevator 17 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Elevator 17 on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Elevator 17 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Elevator 17 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 5, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Features of Elevator 17 for PC
1. App enables users to hear a live set from 2006 combined with a selection of elevator images captured during those covert performances.
2. The 41 minute live audio recording was taken using our specially built battery operated electronic sound system.
3. The photos are taken from the build phase and subsequent tour throughout the Melbourne Fringe Festival that saw us play in 35 elevators during a ten day period.
4. App is formatted for minimum 480dp x 800dp screensize @ mdpi, portrait
5. App has audio of 41:14 minutes @ 128kbps
6. App has photos of 179 @ 320px X 240px
7. App permissions include MediaPlayer partial wake lock
8. App is compatible with Android devices
9. App is available in the Google Play Store
10. App was created by Random Acts of Elevator Music
Elevator 17 App Overview and Details
Experience the soothing oscillations and melodies of Random Acts of Elevator Music in your very own portable elevator. Celebrating six years since these undercover sonic redesigners first played their improvised muzaktronica in elevators throughout Melbourne’s CBD, this app enables users to hear a live set from 2006 combined with a selection of elevator images captured during those covert performances.
The 41 minute live audio recording was taken using our specially built battery operated electronic sound system. The photos are taken from the build phase and subsequent tour throughout the Melbourne Fringe Festival that saw us play in 35 elevators during a ten day period.
Audio: 41:14 min @ 128kbps – 40MB
Photos: 179 @ 320px X 240px – 2.3MB
Permissions: MediaPlayer partial wake lock
Formatted for minimum 480dp x 800dp screensize @ mdpi, portrait
Whats New In this Elevator 17?
Updated release 1.2.0:
This update is for UI elements and behaviour.
– changed UI update and save state
– proper onResume behaviour
– added touch to imageview for next photo
– added transition to slideshow
– added eof behaviour
– converted app to single activity
– added website links
Elevator 17 is a great way to save time and money on your commute. With its simple and straightforward interface, you can easily find the best route for your journey. The app also provides real-time traffic updates, so you can avoid any delays.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Elevator 17 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Elevator 17 Reviews
fetch pbs kids and I will not be a
it is fake
It’s for my Caliborn- sincerely Hussie
Hear the elevatorstuck music?
We refer the ownership of This Elevator 17 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Elevator 17 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Elevator 17. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Elevator 17.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.