Dropbox is a cloud-based storage service that allows users to store files online and share them with others. Files can be shared with other Dropbox users, or with anyone who has a link to the file. Dropbox also allows users to collaborate on documents and projects.
The latest Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage Andorid App Summary
Dropbox, Inc. has developed the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage has got over 1115099008+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 294.2.2
The latest update of Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage is Aug 23, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage App Overview and Details
With Dropbox Cloud Drive, upload & transfer photos, documents, and files to the cloud. Backup and sync photos, docs, and other files to the cloud storage drive and access them from any device, anywhere. With advanced sharing, easily share photos & documents to send anywhere with Dropbox’s cloud & photo drive.
• Automatically upload photos and pictures from your camera roll to cloud photo storage for easy photo sharing ready to send anywhere.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by sharing a link with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Photo transfer app: easily save photos to the cloud or transfer photos from your cloud storage app.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send them anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Cloud storage & drive photo storage gives you extra space to backup, upload, share, and scan & we transfer photos or files to the cloud for you! An easy backup and data vault with safe access to your private or shared files. Today you can easily manage and share family albums, video albums, and more.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. Get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space!
New features on the Plus plan:
Dropbox Passwords: store and sync passwords across all your devices
Dropbox Vault: secure your most sensitive documents and photos
Dropbox Rewind: roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, for up to 30 days
Upgrade to Dropbox Professional- get 3 TB (3,000GB) of storage space! You can store all of your photos and files with space to spare. You and your clients can comment on files without leaving Dropbox. Protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls or rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a secure cloud & drive solution leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
Dropbox is not affiliated with Google, Amazon, Apple, Samsung, iCloud or Microsoft OneDrive.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Features of Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage for PC
with advanced sharing controls.
1. Automatically upload photos and pictures from your camera roll to cloud photo storage for easy photo sharing ready to send anywhere.
2. Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
3. Easily send large files by sharing a link with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
4. Photo transfer app: easily save photos to the cloud or transfer photos from your cloud storage app.
5. Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send them anywhere.
6. Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
7. Password-protect your Dropbox with 2-step verification.
8. Get a bigger storage plan – upgrade to Dropbox Professional and get 3 TB (3,000GB) of storage space!
9. Comment on files without leaving Dropbox – perfect for collaborating with clients.
10. Protect your work with advanced sharing controls – Dropbox Professional gives you more fine-grained control over who can access your files, and for how long.
Install “Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dropbox, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage?
• Ability for share recipient to download a folder to their device.
• Ability for share recipients to take action on individual files within a shared folder – sharing link, save to Dropbox, save to device, export.
• Ability for share recipients to save multiple files within a shared folder to their Dropbox account.
If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!
Dropbox is a cloud storage application that is used to store files and folders in the cloud. It is a secure application that is password protected. It is also a collaborative application that can be used to share files and folders with others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.