In a rapidly developing world, your business needs visibility to survive. DriveView by project44 gives you that visibility, allowing you to see all your shipments in one place at any time. DriveView offers real-time tracking, so you can see where your shipments are and when they will arrive. With DriveView, you can also create custom reports, set up alerts, and track your Key Performance Indicators. Don’t let your business be left in the dark – get DriveView today.
We will help you download the DriveView by project44 for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install DriveView by project44 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the DriveView by project44 on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the DriveView by project44, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the DriveView by project44, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the DriveView by project44 appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the DriveView by project44 by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the DriveView by project44 on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||DriveView by project44 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
DriveView by project44 Andorid App Summary
project44 is the developer of the DriveView by project44, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the DriveView by project44 from them is 2.3.2 with over 226476 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the DriveView by project44 is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the DriveView by project44 is Sep 23, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the DriveView by project44 on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
DriveView by project44 App Overview and Details
Helping more than 65,000 carriers track shipments with project44 customers every month, DriveView is an intuitive, free mobile app designed to provide real-time location visibility for active truckload shipments. DriveView communicates location and ETA information to carriers, brokers, shippers, and other business partners while you are focused on the road. Designed to track a load and stay out of your business, the app checks in with you as you start a trip and automatically shuts off when shipments are delivered.
Join over 140,000 drivers who provide real-time visibility to their customers around the world and see benefits like:
• Reduced Dwell Times
• By providing accurate, precise ETAs that allow you and your customers to plan ahead for any delays along the way
• No More Check Calls
• Drivers who provide real-time visibility to their customers spend less time on manual track and trace, reducing check calls by up to 80%!
• Upload your Proof of Delivery
• Drivers can take a screenshot of their PoD and upload it directly through the DriveView app to share with their customers, saving time, improving customer service and getting paid faster!
• No Hidden Fees
• Using the DriveView app and being part of the project44 Network will always be free for carriers, no strings attached!
Critical Dock Information
project44 has partnered with Dock411, allowing drivers to see 70+ data points about 200k+ docks in North America directly in the DriveView app. Now you can:
• Eliminate guesswork when visiting a new dock with detailed facility entrance directions, yard hazards, and backing situations right from the DriveView app
• Reduce dwell times even more by having critical facility information at your fingertips, removing confusion that leads to delays
• Get the information you need, when you need it with facility details—including restroom location, WiFi availability, and more—right from the DriveView app
• Plan out your journey by knowing where the best food, gas stations, and showers are to make you the most comfortable when on the road
Your Privacy Matters
We’re tracking shipments, not drivers. Drivers control what they share, who they share it with, and when they start and stop sharing. You can be confident that your data is safe since we’re GDPR & CCPA compliant, SOC II verified, and ISO 27001 certified.
Features of DriveView by project44 for PC
route with the ability to see all the docks in your network in one place on the DriveView map
-Reduced Dwell Times
-No More Check Calls
-Upload your Proof of Delivery
-No Hidden Fees
-Critical Dock Information
-Reduce dwell times
-Get the information you need
-Plan out your route
Whats New In this DriveView by project44?
New in this update:
• Does your next stop have WiFi? Which stop along your route has showers? How long is it taking other Drivers to load/unload? Drivers in North America can now see critical information about stops along their route directly in the DriveView app through our new partnership with Dock411!
• Check out the new, live MapView to keep an eye on your current location and look ahead to all the stops along the way!
• Minor bug fixes and improvements have also been completed
DriveView by project44 is an excellent application for managing and viewing files on your computer. It is very user-friendly and has a lot of features that are very helpful. Overall, I highly recommend DriveView by project44!
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the DriveView by project44? Let us know!
Recent DriveView by project44 Reviews
Firs and last reason for only 1 star. App ask for phone number then 6 digit pin sent to the phone: NO MASSAGE AND NO PIN. How to use app if can even start it up? Checked with 3 phones, 3 differ phone numbers, 2 different cell phone providers and 2 platforms: android and apple. All 3 acting the same way, stuck at verification step…
It is terrible app! Code is needed to track the location. However, after receiving the code, there’s no input space.
P44 needs to have at the minimum, touch buttons to show arrival and departure from shipper, multiple stops and final consignee. Whats the sense of a tracking app, when i still have to call broker to note arrival/departure locations and times. Might want to look at Trucker Tools, Macropoint, etc for what a realistic tracking app should accomplish. This is not ready for primetime.
Problems with verification of the mobile number. Half of our drivers are not receiving SMS for verification. They re-requst multiple times with no success. Other half of drivers recievie SMS right away. Same mobile network some receive, some not. We tested with private phones on different network – about the same result. Half of us did not get verification number despite different phones, network etc. P44 needs to solve this asap
I found out that I can go into apps on my phone and force stop when I’m finished with the load but it continues tracking. I have no problem with battery usage. Other apps that I use contribute to power loss. Just plug it in people. Quit crying. 40 years ago we had to get off of the highway to find a load, find /use a phone to check call. These electronics aren’t completely easy for us old school guys and gals, but we have the common sense to plug our phone in when the batt is low.
This app sucks, it tells driver nothing. But wants total access to my phone, location is on that’s all they need. That’s all your getting
Got a load with a broker and before i knew it this app opened up by itself and started tracking without my permission. Had no option to pause ir stop that i could see. It did turn off automatically when i arrived at delivery and opened the app. All in all i disliked it very much. Project44 needs to make changes.
This app. is just annoying, I turn my location off when I go to bed and this thing is just keep bothering me, talking on WhatsApp is just impossible, it will shot your app. down while you’re on the phone. Even after one use I deleted it and they keep sending you emails reminders until you unsubscribe. Do not recommend to anybody, it gets under your brain and skin !!!
This App is demanding that you change your phone settings to allow them to track you “Always”, instead of when App is in use. It won’t let you continue unless you “Tust Them” to stop tracking you once the load is completed. I think this is too audacious. Developers need to respect people’s privacy when developing Apps. There are plenty of other Apps that don’t require such “Trust”. I’ll stick with those.
i’m giving it only one star because TQL badgered me mercilessly because the app wasn’t showing my location. i’m tired of all these tracking apps on my phone and the DOT needs to get involved. I think there should be a limit to what can be installed. we already have a box that tracks us. this is just a useless program..
We refer the ownership of This DriveView by project44 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DriveView by project44 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the DriveView by project44. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DriveView by project44.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.