Z-Scanner is a 3D scanner that can be used to capture objects in three-dimensional space. It uses a laser and a CCD camera to capture the shape of an object and create a three-dimensional model of it. Z-Scanner is a portable, handheld device that can be used to scan objects of any size.
We will help you download the Z-Scanner for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Z-Scanner on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Z-Scanner on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Z-Scanner, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Z-Scanner, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Z-Scanner appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Z-Scanner by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Z-Scanner on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Z-Scanner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jewel Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Z-Scanner Andorid App Summary
Jewel Labs is the developer of the Z-Scanner, and they have the app under the Events of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Z-Scanner from them is 1.3.3 with over 1115 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Z-Scanner is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Z-Scanner is Sep 2, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Z-Scanner on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Z-Scanner App Overview and Details
The easy-to-use app to scan tickets, powered by Jewel Labs’ Z-Tickets. The app is accessible for users of Z-Tickets. For more information regarding this app and Z-Tickets, please contact Jewel Labs (email@example.com).
Features of Z-Scanner for PC
This app is:
1. Easy to use
2. Scans tickets
3. Powered by Jewel Labs’ Z-Tickets
4. Accessible for users of Z-Tickets
5. Can be used to scan multiple tickets at once
6. Stores scanned tickets in a central location
7. Keeps track of scanned tickets over time
8.Allows you to search for specific tickets
9. Helps you keep track of ticket inventory
10. Generates reports on ticket scanning activity
Whats New In this Z-Scanner?
Z-Scanner is an excellent application for those who need to scan documents on the go. It is easy to use and produces high quality scans.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Z-Scanner? Let us know!
Recent Z-Scanner Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Z-Scanner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Z-Scanner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Z-Scanner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Z-Scanner.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.