PatientMpower is a digital health company that provides patients with the tools and information they need to manage their health. The company’s mission is to empower patients to take control of their health and improve their quality of life. PatientMpower’s products and services are designed to help patients manage their condition, make informed decisions about their treatment, and find the support they need to live a healthier life.
This article is all about helping you get to know the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install patientMpower for COVID-19 USA For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for patientMpower for COVID-19 USA on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA on your computer right away.
|App Name:||patientMpower for COVID-19 USA On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
patientMpower for COVID-19 USA Andorid App Summary
The patientMpower for COVID-19 USA was developed by the popular developer agency named patientMpower. They have the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is covid-us-1.6.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 303 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With patientMpower for COVID-19 USA latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 31, 2021 was the last date the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA was updated with new features. If you want to use the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA using the emulator later on.
patientMpower for COVID-19 USA App Overview and Details
The patientMpower for COVID-19 USA app is for people in the USA who have been enrolled in the COVID-19 remote monitoring programme by a healthcare professional.
The patientMpower for COVID-19 app will allow you to monitor your COVID-19 symptoms and health information such as your oxygen levels and temperature whilst you are in self-isolation. This information will be shared confidentially with trained personnel at dedicated monitoring centres. They will be able to see your information immediately. Monitoring will enable healthcare professionals to assess if you are recovering well whilst in isolation or if you need additional support (e.g. extra treatments at home or if you need to go to hospital).
It is recommended that you consent to using location services after downloading this app. If you don’t want to consent to sharing your location you can continue to use the app. The location information will be de-identified and used for research into COVID-19.
– Monitors your oxygen saturation (using a device called a pulse oximeter), which is important to track to ensure you are recovering from COVID-19
– Tracks your symptoms including breathlessness
– Records details of relevant underlying conditions and your existing medications
– Anonymised location monitoring, to help us understand trends of COVID-19 across the USA and plan resources to best deliver healthcare
– Confidential health data viewable in real time by healthcare professionals at monitoring centres
patientMpower are an Irish digital health company who are experienced in providing home monitoring platforms for people with lung conditions. If you need help installing the app or need any technical support please email support@patientMpower.com.
IMPORTANT: This app cannot provide medical intervention in the event of an emergency. If you experience a rapid worsening of symptoms or severe breathing difficulties please contact emergency services.
Features of patientMpower for COVID-19 USA for PC
1. App is for people in the USA enrolled in the COVID-19 remote monitoring programme by a healthcare professional
2. App will allow you to monitor your COVID-19 symptoms and health information such as your oxygen levels and temperature whilst you are in self-isolation
3. This information will be shared confidentially with trained personnel at dedicated monitoring centres
4. Monitoring will enable healthcare professionals to assess if you are recovering well whilst in isolation or if you need additional support
5. Location information will be de-identified and used for research into COVID-19
6. App tracks your oxygen saturation (using a device called a pulse oximeter), which is important to track to ensure you are recovering from COVID-19
7. App tracks your symptoms including breathlessness
8. App records details of relevant underlying conditions and your existing medications
9. App is developed by patientMpower, an Irish digital health company who are experienced in providing home monitoring platforms for people with lung conditions
Whats New In this patientMpower for COVID-19 USA?
* Text alignment and visual problems have been fixed throughout the app for larger font sizes
* Fixed a bug where the keyboard could overlap the date picker on some pages
* Fixed an issue where some dates would incorrectly default to AM
PatientMpower is an app that helps people track their symptoms and get information about COVID-19. The app also provides a way for people to connect with others who have the virus. The app is available for free and is available in English and Spanish.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent patientMpower for COVID-19 USA Reviews
We refer the ownership of This patientMpower for COVID-19 USA to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for patientMpower for COVID-19 USA and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the patientMpower for COVID-19 USA.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.