MKSAP (Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program) is an educational program designed to help physicians keep up with the rapidly changing field of medicine. It is published by the American College of Physicians (ACP).
We will help you download the MKSAP 19 for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install MKSAP 19 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install MKSAP 19 on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for MKSAP 19 on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the MKSAP 19 as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||MKSAP 19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||American College of Physicians|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MKSAP 19 Andorid App Summary
American College of Physicians is the developer of the MKSAP 19, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MKSAP 19 from them is 6.1.0 with over 6792 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the MKSAP 19 is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MKSAP 19 is Aug 24, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MKSAP 19 on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MKSAP 19 App Overview and Details
This app supplements the online version and is included with the MKSAP 19 Digital, MKSAP 19 Complete Green, and MKSAP 19 Complete subscriptions. Simply log in with your ACP or MKSAP 19 username and password. If you need assistance setting up your account, visit ACP Online. Some functionality within the app requires an active internet connection.
Your suggestions for future updates and enhanced features are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program® (MKSAP® 19) provides you with the most current and critical information in the core of internal medicine and its subspecialties so you can stay aware of what you need to know as a practicing physician in internal medicine today. MKSAP 19 consists of well-researched text sections and 1,200 exam-like multiple-choice questions along with hundreds of figures, charts, and tables to enhance your learning experience. MKSAP 19’s original, high-quality questions comprise patient-based clinical scenarios based on the latest evidence. Each question will challenge your decision-making, help you discover areas of strength, and target areas for you to update or acquire new knowledge. This app enables subscribers to MKSAP 19 Digital, MKSAP 19 Complete Green, or MKSAP 19 Complete to read all of the text and answer all of the questions offline. When you are connected to the Internet, answers will sync automatically with the online version.
The publisher of this app, the American College of Physicians, is the largest medical specialty organization in the United States with members in more than 145 countries worldwide. ACP membership includes 161,000 internal medicine physicians (internists), related subspecialists, and medical students. Internal medicine physicians are specialists who apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness.
Features of MKSAP 19 for PC
1. The app is included with MKSAP 19 Digital, MKSAP 19 Complete Green, and MKSAP 19 Complete subscriptions.
2. The app enables subscribers to read all of the text and answer all of the questions offline.
3. When you are connected to the Internet, answers will sync automatically with the online version.
4. The app provides access to 1,200 exam-like multiple-choice questions.
5. The questions are based on patient-clinical scenarios and the latest evidence.
6. The app is designed to help users discover areas of strength and update or acquire new knowledge.
7. The American College of Physicians is the largest medical specialty organization in the United States.
8. ACP membership includes 161,000 internal medicine physicians, related subspecialists, and medical students.
9. Internal medicine physicians are specialists who apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness.
10. Your suggestions for future updates and enhanced features are welcome at email@example.com.
Whats New In this MKSAP 19?
MKSAP 19 is an excellent resource for medical students and residents. It provides a comprehensive review of medical knowledge, and allows users to test their knowledge with practice questions. The app is also very user-friendly, and the developers have done an excellent job of keeping the content up-to-date. Overall, MKSAP 19 is an essential tool for anyone who is studying for the USMLE or preparing for residency.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MKSAP 19? Let us know!
Recent MKSAP 19 Reviews
Really wish you could highlight with different colors. The highlight function remains very awkward
Need to improve text reading as it look so old fashion as if it is book in microsoft worl
Best medical resources for internist
Like the layout
We refer the ownership of This MKSAP 19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MKSAP 19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the MKSAP 19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MKSAP 19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.