iOS 16 was released on September 13, 2016. It is the sixteenth major release of the iOS mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. It was succeeded by iOS 17 on September 19, 2017.
Lock Screen is one of the most important features in iOS 16. It allows you to quickly lock your device, view notifications, and access the Camera. You can also add widgets to the Lock Screen to make it more useful.
The latest Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock Andorid App Summary
Arena91 has developed the Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock for Android. You can find it under the Personalization category on Play Store. Since its inception, Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock has got over 4086+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.3
The latest update of Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock is Sep 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock App Overview and Details
Lock Screen iOS 16 brings you the futuristic custom lock screen experience for your phone.
Easy to use:
– Select from the wide variety of ready-made Lock Screen templates
– Customize them in a way you want it
– Apply the lock screen
– You’re good to go, Flaunt it!
TrueLock needs some special permissions to work perfectly on your device like:
[CAMERA: start camera of your device ; READ_PHONE_STATE: disable lock screen while ongoing call ; NOTIFICATION ACCESS: To display phone notification on the lock screen ; READ / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store wallpaper/lock screen graphics ; DRAW OVER SCREEN: To display the lock screen over all applications]
Copyright Disclaimer: All the images used for making the designs in our application are curated from internet and we don’t own any of these images. If you have any issues related to copyright issues kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the necessary action immediately.
Features of Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock for PC
1. Lock Screen iOS 16 brings you a futuristic custom lock screen experience for your phone.
2. Easy to use: select from a wide variety of ready-made Lock Screen templates, customize them in the way you want, apply the lock screen, and you’re good to go!
3. TrueLock needs some special permissions to work perfectly on your device, like camera access, phone state access, notification access, and external storage access.
4. Copyright Disclaimer: All the images used for making the designs in our application are curated from the internet and we don’t own any of these images.
5. If you have any issues related to copyright issues, kindly contact us at email@example.com and we will take the necessary action immediately.
6. Lock Screen iOS 16 is constantly being updated with new features and improvements.
7. Lock Screen iOS 16 is available in both free and paid versions.
8. The paid version of Lock Screen iOS 16 unlocks all features and removes all ads.
9. Lock Screen iOS 16 is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese.
10. Lock Screen iOS 16 is developed by Arena91, a leading developer of mobile applications.
Install “Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock?
The TrueLock app for iOS 16 is a great way to keep your device secure. It offers a simple and effective way to lock your screen, and it is also very easy to use. Overall, this is a great app for anyone who wants to keep their device secure.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock Reviews
hope too see the update when i can use my own wallpaper picture
This is awesome! Great App!
I guess imma have to wait for updates but now…
Not working app
IPHONE 14 lock screen effect! I wanted this for a long time. Love Truelock ❤
Cant use my own photos.
It’s very bad
We refer the ownership of This Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lock Screen iOS 16 – TrueLock.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.