LIMBO is an eerie puzzle-platformer game developed by Playdead and released in 2010. In the game, the player controls a boy who has to navigate through a dark and monochrome world, solving puzzles and avoiding death. The game has a minimalist aesthetic, with few objects or characters in the world, and a moody, atmospheric soundtrack.
Installing and using the LIMBO for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
LIMBO Andorid App Summary
Playdead has developed the LIMBO application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Adventure category on Play Store. LIMBO has over 1512622 users with a great 4.5 rating overall. The latest version of LIMBO is currently 1.20.
The latest upstate time of the LIMBO is Nov 18, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the LIMBO on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
LIMBO App Overview and Details
What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
Limbo is an award-winning indie adventure, critically acclaimed for its captivating puzzle design and immersive sound and visuals. Its dark, misty spaces and haunting narrative will stay with you forever.
Features of LIMBO for PC
10 feature list for Limbo:
1. Dark, eerie, and captivating visuals
2. Immersive sound and visuals
3. Award-winning indie adventure
4. Critically acclaimed puzzle design
5. Immersive sound and visuals
6. Captivating puzzle design
7. Dark, eerie, and captivating visuals
8. Haunting narrative
9. Immersive sound and visuals
10. Captivating puzzle design and immersive sound and visuals.
|App Name:||LIMBO On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install LIMBO On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing LIMBO on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the LIMBO. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the LIMBO, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this LIMBO?
– minor improvements
LIMBO is an excellent application that is perfect for anyone who wants to keep their life organized. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of everything in one place. The app is definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Did the guide help you download and install the LIMBO for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the LIMBO, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This LIMBO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LIMBO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the LIMBO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LIMBO.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.