Exonaut® Observer 19 is a high-speed, long-range unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). It is designed for military and law enforcement applications. The Observer 19 can be operated autonomously or by remote control. It has a wingspan of 19 feet (5.8 meters) and a payload capacity of up to 150 pounds (68 kilograms). The Observer 19 can stay aloft for up to 24 hours and has a maximum speed of 150 miles per hour (241 kilometers per hour).
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Exonaut® Observer 19 For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Exonaut® Observer 19 App Overview and Details
Exonaut® Observer 19 App Overview and Details
Exonaut ® Observer is the mobile interface for the Exonaut ® Readiness suite. It is used for:
• Incident and crisis management
• Audits and inspections
• Exercises and training activities
• Risk identification
• Mobile workforce management
• Travel security
Exonaut® Observer is the multi-purpose, mobile interface for the Exonaut® Readiness Suite. It allows you and your organization to execute a number of proactive as well as reactive readiness activities from anywhere. Available for both online and offline use, Exonut® Observer gives the user the ability to gather and distribute information in a structured manner; information which can be further analyzed using the powerful tools of the Exonaut® Readiness Suite.
• Manage incidents and crises –establish a common operational picture and structured communication channels within seconds of an unforeseen event
• Perform on-site inspections and report your findings using the full media potential of your smart device
• Collect structured intelligence by using your own custom built reporting templates
• Connect observations to organizational assets to build your organizational knowledge base
• Access critical organizational information and documents
• Share your observations and geographical position with your colleagues
Please note that Exonaut® Observer E19 requires a configured Exonaut® 19 server as well as the proper user clearance to function.
Download & Install Exonaut® Observer 19 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Exonaut® Observer 19 on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Exonaut® Observer 19 on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Exonaut® Observer 19 result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Exonaut® Observer 19 will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Exonaut® Observer 19 with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Exonaut® Observer 19 on your PC.
|App Name:||Exonaut® Observer 19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||4C Strategies|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Exonaut® Observer 19 Andorid App Summary
4C Strategies is the developer of this Exonaut® Observer 19 application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 330+ users of this app. The Exonaut® Observer 19 app rating is currently 9.19-21.
It was last updated on Jun 17, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Exonaut® Observer 19 for PC
1. Mobile interface for Exonaut Readiness Suite
2. Can be used for incident and crisis management, audits and inspections, exercises and training activities, risk identification, mobile workforce management, and travel security
3. Available for online and offline use
4. Allows user to gather and distribute information in a structured manner
5. Can be used to manage incidents and crises, perform on-site inspections, and collect structured intelligence
6. Connects observations to organizational assets to build organizational knowledge base
7. Access critical organizational information and documents
8. Share observations and geographical position with colleagues
9. Exonaut Observer E19 requires a configured Exonaut 19 server
10. User must have proper clearance to use Exonaut Observer
Whats New In this Exonaut® Observer 19?
• Activities detail view now updated with attributes
• Events / Incidents / Injects tabs now hidden before joining an Activity.
• Links to Exonaut objects now opens the object directly.
• The “Observation by” field is now populated correctly after an activity has been created from an Observation
• Attributes with permissions now displayed correctly when creating an Observation
The Exonaut® Observer 19 application is a great tool for tracking and observing exoplanets. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in keeping track of these distant worlds.
This concludes our article on Exonaut® Observer 19 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Exonaut® Observer 19 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Exonaut® Observer 19 Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Exonaut® Observer 19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Exonaut® Observer 19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Exonaut® Observer 19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Exonaut® Observer 19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.