Evernote is a cloud-based note taking and organization application that allows you to take notes, capture ideas, and store information in a variety of formats. You can access your notes from any device with an internet connection, making it the perfect tool for busy professionals and students. Evernote also allows you to collaborate with others, making it the perfect tool for team projects.
Our goal is to help you get the Evernote – Note Organizer for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Evernote – Note Organizer Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Evernote – Note Organizer is Evernote Corporation and they’ve done a great job at keeping Evernote – Note Organizer simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Evernote – Note Organizer under Productivity of Play Store. Evernote – Note Organizer’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 354290056. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love Evernote – Note Organizer.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Evernote – Note Organizer is Aug 19, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Evernote – Note Organizer on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Evernote – Note Organizer App Overview and Details
Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Bring your notes, to-dos, and schedule together to tame life’s distractions and accomplish more—at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the Evernote Legacy app. The new Evernote for Android will be made available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any Chromebook, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
Features of Evernote – Note Organizer for PC
another without ever missing a beat.
• Add a passcode lock to the app for extra security.
• Access your notes and notebooks offline.
-Capture ideas when inspiration strikes
-Bring your notes, to-dos, and schedule together
-Tackle your to-do list with Tasks
-Connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule
-See your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard
-Use Evernote as the place you put everything
-Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote
-“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
-Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any Chromebook, phone, or tablet
-Start work on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
Whats New In this Evernote – Note Organizer?
– We’ve added a new filter to the Tasks view to show you only your recurring tasks.
Download & Install Evernote – Note Organizer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Evernote – Note Organizer app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Evernote – Note Organizer app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Evernote – Note Organizer will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Evernote – Note Organizer on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Evernote – Note Organizer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Evernote Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Evernote is a note taking and organizing application that is useful for both personal and professional use. It can be accessed on a computer or mobile device, and allows for the creation of notes with text, images, and audio recordings. Notes can be organized into folders and shared with others. Evernote also offers a search function to help users find notes they have created.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Evernote – Note Organizer for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Evernote – Note Organizer, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Evernote – Note Organizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Evernote – Note Organizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Evernote – Note Organizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Evernote – Note Organizer.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.