Covid-19 FM is a new online radio station that will be broadcasting 24/7 throughout the UK. The station will be playing a mix of music and chat, with a focus on providing information and support for those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
In this article, we will show you how to download Covid-19 FM For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Covid-19 FM technical specifications first.
Covid-19 FM Andorid App Summary
Facultad de Medicina UNAM is the developer of this Covid-19 FM application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 386+ users of this app. The Covid-19 FM app rating is currently 0.0.6.
It was last updated on Jul 9, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Covid-19 FM for PC
1. Aplicación para la comunidad de la Facultad de Medicina
2. Diversos recursos para los miembros de la comunidad
3. Acceso a información creada por fuentes oficiales
4. Aprendizaje de los síntomas
5. Conocimiento de los mejores mecanismos de protección
6. Protección de la familia
7. Protección de la comunidad
|App Name:||Covid-19 FM On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Facultad de Medicina UNAM|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Covid-19 FM For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Covid-19 FM on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Covid-19 FM on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theCovid-19 FM in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Covid-19 FM on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Covid-19 FM running on your computer.
Covid-19 FM App Overview and Details
La app pone literalmente al alcance de la mano de la comunidad de la Facultad de Medicina, administrativos, académicos y alumnos, diversos recursos para los miembros de la comunidad, así como acceso a información creada por fuentes oficiales.
“Aprendamos juntos los síntomas y mejores mecanismos de protección que debes conocer y seguir para proteger a tu familia y tu comunidad”
Whats New In this Covid-19 FM?
APP COVID 19 FM
Covid-19 FM is a great application that can help people keep track of their symptoms and get information on the virus. It is important to remember to use this application responsibly and not to share confidential information with others.
This concludes our article on Covid-19 FM Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Covid-19 FM for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Covid-19 FM Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Covid-19 FM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Covid-19 FM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Covid-19 FM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Covid-19 FM.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.