The Cityworks C-19 Recovery Dashboard is designed to help city leaders and decision-makers track the progress of their city’s recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The dashboard provides data on a range of indicators, including economic activity, public health, and social cohesion. It also offers city-specific insights and recommendations from a team of experts. The dashboard is a valuable tool for cities as they navigate the challenges of the pandemic and work to build a stronger, more resilient future.
We will help you download the Cityworks C-19 for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Cityworks C-19 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Cityworks C-19 on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Cityworks C-19 on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Cityworks C-19 as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Cityworks C-19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Azteca Systems, LLC.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Cityworks C-19 Andorid App Summary
Azteca Systems, LLC. is the developer of the Cityworks C-19, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Cityworks C-19 from them is 8.3 with over 31 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Cityworks C-19 is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Cityworks C-19 is Sep 5, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Cityworks C-19 on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Cityworks C-19 App Overview and Details
Official Cityworks App for the Cityworks emergency management solution. This version is compatible with the Cityworks Server 15.5 commercial release.
Features of Cityworks C-19 for PC
1. App is compatible with Cityworks Server 15.5
2. App is for the Cityworks emergency management solution
3. App provides access to Cityworks features and functionality
4. App is available for free to Cityworks users
5. App is available in English
6. App requires iOS 8.0 or later
7. App is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
8. App is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
9. App includes support for Apple Watch
10. App requires an active Cityworks account
Whats New In this Cityworks C-19?
– Syncing from a work activity
– Display location on a service request
– Display initiated by
– Bug fixes
Cityworks C-19 is an excellent application for tracking and managing city infrastructure and resources. The application is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an invaluable tool for city managers. Cityworks C-19 is a must-have application for any city manager who wants to efficiently and effectively manage their city.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Cityworks C-19? Let us know!
Recent Cityworks C-19 Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Cityworks C-19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cityworks C-19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cityworks C-19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cityworks C-19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.