The Buran-19 space shuttle was a Soviet space shuttle that was operated by the Soviet Space Agency from 1988 to 1993. The shuttle was developed to transport crews and equipment to and from orbit, and was the first reusable spacecraft to be designed and built by the Soviets. The Buran-19 was designed to be launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, and made its maiden flight in 1988. The shuttle was retired from service in 1993, after only five flights.
The technical specifications of the Buran-19 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Buran-19 Andorid App Summary
Buran-19 was developed by vitaly.o.solovev and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Buran-19 from Google Play Store under the Arcade category. The latest version of Buran-19 is 3.2 on Play store with total users of 16. The Buran-19 app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Buran-19 is Jan 7, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Buran-19 on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Buran-19 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Buran-19 installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Buran-19 and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Buran-19 on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Buran-19 in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Buran-19 on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Buran-19 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Buran-19 App Overview and Details
#About this project#
Buran-19 is an arcade game – a casual game in which a spacecraft (Buran-19) collects astronauts. The main goal is to survive the attacks of anomalies, pick up the loot, and use it.
The game is about a spaceship and its path through the universe. After the crash of a space station, by coincidence, all staff have left the station and are now surviving in outer space. The gamer is to save them all. Picking up astronauts, earning points, fighting anomalies – this is Buran’s-19 mission.
libGDX is a development framework. Features: minimized use of shaders, proprietary system of particles, and other effects. It is engineless, the physics was programmed from scratch and described in detail.
Space mechanics, inertia, teleportation, parallax, absorption of matter. You can configure the control mode: using a touchscreen or a joystick. The joystick appears when you press anywhere on the screen. Multi-touch is also supported.
This serves two goals:
1) when controlled with one finger, the entire screen is open to the player (since the character is in the middle of the screen most of the time)
2) control can be assisted by a co-pilot (let’s say you need to steer without changing the main course of movement)
Pretty realistic but tends to be closer to the cartoon graphics. The target audience is 3-35 years old. In general, the animation is frame-by-frame.
The minimalistic style of electronics from the 80s-90s was inspired by space. Music and graphics are combined to present a single picture of the game world.
@Game session in minutes
Primary – collect astronauts, secondary – earn points and enjoy the game. The list of scores allows comparing the results with the previous sessions.
@Number of levels
19 levels and a Death Mode with continuously increasing difficulty.
As in an indie project, we tried to implement something cool through the mechanics and the general idea, our animator tried to rock it, so did the developers, sound engineers, and game designers. The development of the project took almost 3 years, including short breaks and long vacations, study breaks, and the time to rethink some things. Frankly speaking – this long road took a lot of time.
The game is about 20,000 lines of code, 160 unique sprites, and 80 different sounds – they were created by a professional sound engineer with 20 years of experience. The mechanics and aesthetics are ready, the logic is also implemented. Full engineless is used here – all movements were programmed independently, and no other game frameworks were used, which allows this game to stand out from the other projects. The world in the game is quite simple, but it contains many interesting and complex things that are beyond the control of the user, but still, they exist and work. It was too difficult to put down the complete list of rules, which are essentially endless “if-else” statements, so we just decided to give the player time for research and experiments.
We tried to test and balance all of the 600 configurations that affect the game world. Our goal was to make sure that the gamer has the best experience and gets lots of fun.
We put our heart and soul into every pixel and spent hundreds of hours on discussions.
Enjoy the game, player!
Harvest and fly away!
Features of Buran-19 for PC
do more with less:
– the game is released for Android and PC
– the game was developed by 4 people
– the game is released in Russian and English
– game development took about a year
1. The game is an arcade game in which the player controls a spaceship collecting astronauts.
2. The main goal of the game is to survive the attacks of anomalies, pick up the loot, and use it.
3. The game is set after the crash of a space station, and the player’s goal is to save the astronauts.
4. The game uses libGDX, a development framework which features minimized use of shaders, proprietary system of particles, and other effects.
5. The game mechanics include space mechanics, inertia, teleportation, parallax, and absorption of matter.
6. The game is designed for players 3-35 years old, with pretty realistic but cartoonish graphics.
7. The game has 19 levels and a Death Mode with continuously increasing difficulty.
8. The game is released for Android and PC, and was developed by 4 people over the course of a year.
9. The game is released in Russian and English.
10. The game session in minutes is 20-30 minutes.
Whats New In this Buran-19?
We continue to work with user reviews and are happy to announce new changes:
1) Inventory removed to the side area (from the top)
2) Redesign of the upper menu
3) Added some hints
3) Saving profiles made easier
4) Minor changes in UI
Buran-19 is a great application for managing your finances. It is simple to use and helps you stay on top of your spending. It is a great tool for budgeting and tracking your progress.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Buran-19 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Buran-19 Reviews
very atmospheric and addictive game
We refer the ownership of This Buran-19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Buran-19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Buran-19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Buran-19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.