The Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool is a simple, quick way to determine if you should be seen by a healthcare provider for possible COVID-19 infection. The tool is based on the latest CDC guidelines and is updated as new information becomes available.
The technical specifications of the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool Andorid App Summary
Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool was developed by BeebeHealthcare.org and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 312. The Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool is Jul 10, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool for PC
1. Self-screening for COVID-19 symptoms
2. Quick access to Beebe Healthcare COVID-19 Testing Resources and related Support Services
3. Connecting with a Beebe Healthcare Call Center Agent to schedule testing (as appropriate)
4. Viewing available Test Appointment Times online
5. Scheduling Testing at any one of Beebe Medical Group’s convenient locations
6. Finding the nearest Beebe Healthcare Location based upon the desired Service Type and Specialty
7. Learning about the Safeguards and Procedures Beebe Healthcare currently has in place
8. What to expect if you’re coming to a Beebe Campus location
9. This app is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment
10. For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1
Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool App Overview and Details
The all-new Beebe Healthcare COVID-19 Screening and Education Tool provides our patients and local community members with valuable COVD-19 Resources and Educational Information!
This app was designed exclusively by Beebe Healthcare providers and allows you to:
– Self-screen for COVID-19 related symptoms
– Quickly access Beebe Healthcare COVID-19 Testing Resources and related Support Services
– Connect with a Beebe Healthcare Call Center Agent to schedule testing (as appropriate)
– View available Test Appointment Times online and Schedule Testing at any one of our convenient Beebe Medical Group locations
– Find the nearest Beebe Healthcare Location based upon the desired Service Type and Specialty
– Learn about the Safeguards and Procedures we currently have in place and what to expect if you’re coming to a Beebe Campus location
This app is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1
Whats New In this Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool?
Try the all-new Beebe Healthcare COVID-19 Screening and Education Tool!
The Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool is a valuable tool for screening patients for COVID-19. It is quick and easy to use, and it is reliable.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Beebe COVID-19 Screening Tool.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.