The 16 personality types were first identified by Isabel Myers and Katharine Briggs, and the personality test was developed to help people better understand themselves and others. The test is based on the theory that everyone has a preferred way of perceiving and interacting with the world, and that we can use this information to better understand ourselves and others. The test is made up of four different personality preferences: Extraversion vs. Introversion, Sensing vs. Intuition, Thinking vs. Feeling, and Judging vs. Perceiving. Each preference represents a different way of perceiving and interacting with the world, and each personality type has a unique combination of preferences.
The technical specifications of the 16 Types Personality Test for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
16 Types Personality Test Andorid App Summary
16 Types Personality Test was developed by digerati.cz and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 16 Types Personality Test from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of 16 Types Personality Test is 1.6.3 on Play store with total users of 290398. The 16 Types Personality Test app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 16 Types Personality Test is Jun 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 16 Types Personality Test on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 16 Types Personality Test For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the 16 Types Personality Test installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the 16 Types Personality Test and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the 16 Types Personality Test on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the 16 Types Personality Test in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the 16 Types Personality Test on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||16 Types Personality Test On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
16 Types Personality Test App Overview and Details
This free test, 16 personalities indicator, is an introspective self-report questionnaire with the purpose of indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions.
This kind of test was constructed by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers.
It is based on the conceptual theory proposed by Carl Jung, who had speculated that humans experience the world using four principal psychological functions (sensation, intuition, feeling, thinking) and that one of these four functions is dominant for a person most of the time.
The theory of personality types contends that: An individual is either primarily Extraverted(E) or Introverted(I), either primarily Sensing(S) or Intuitive(N), either primarily Thinking(T) or Feeling(F), either primarily Judging(J) or Perceiving(P).
The possible combinations of the basic preferences form 16 different Personality Types:
• Analysts: INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, ENTP
• Diplomats: INFJ, INFP, ENFJ, ENFP
• Sentinels: ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ
• Explorers: ISTP, ESFP, ESTP, ESFP
Learning about our personality type helps us to understand why certain areas in life come easily to us, and others are more of a struggle.
Learning about other people’s personality types help us to understand the most effective way to communicate with them, and how they function best.
The knowledge of our and other people’s personality types help us in different areas:
• Career – What types of tasks are we most suited to perform? Where are we naturally most happy?
• Managing Employees – How can we best understand an employee’s natural capabilities, and where they will find the most satisfaction?
• Interpersonal Relationships – How can we improve our awareness of other individuals personality type, and therefore increase our understanding of their reactions to situations, and know how to communicate with them effectively, on a level they best understand?
• Education – How can we develop different teaching methods to educate different types of people effectively?
• Counseling – How we can help individuals understand themselves better, and become better able to deal with their strengths and weaknesses?
Features of 16 Types Personality Test for PC
• Parenting – Each child has their own unique personality type. How can we as parents better understand our children, so we can support them in the areas they find most challenging, and help them to grow and develop into happy and well-rounded individuals?”
• This test indicates differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions.
• It was constructed by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers.
• It is based on the conceptual theory proposed by Carl Jung.
• The theory of personality types contends that: An individual is either primarily Extraverted(E) or Introverted(I), either primarily Sensing(S) or Intuitive(N), either primarily Thinking(T) or Feeling(F), either primarily Judging(J) or Perceiving(P).
• The possible combinations of the basic preferences form 16 different Personality Types.
• Learning about our personality type helps us to understand why certain areas in life come easily to us, and others are more of a struggle.
• Learning about other people’s personality types help us to understand the most effective way to communicate with them, and how they function best.
• The knowledge of our and other people’s personality types help us in different areas, such as career, managing employees, interpersonal relationships, and parenting.
Whats New In this 16 Types Personality Test?
German translation extended
Spanish translation extended
German translation extended
Personality descriptions extended in Portuguese
Personality descriptions extended in French
The 16 Types Personality Test is a great way to learn about your personality and how it affects your relationships, work, and life. The test is easy to use and can be taken in just a few minutes. It is important to remember that the test is just one tool to help you understand your personality and should not be used to make decisions about your life.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 16 Types Personality Test on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent 16 Types Personality Test Reviews
Personally I feel this app’s test is nearly 100% accurate in describing me. I’m really surprised and impressed!! But after completing it there’s no longer a need for me to keep the app. So I’ll be uninstalling it. It was very enlightening and gave me an overall sense of personal validation. I’m a perfectionist and often waste valuable time on mundane projects. I take on unnecessary guilt. I worry about finishing most assignments on time with the final results being precisely as expected.
The sliding scale Interface was a difficult to understand at first, but once I understood, that you were rating how close you were to one charasteristic vs. The other, answering went smoothly. I would give 5 stars, because a scale is more accurate than simply choosing one or the other for the pare of traits. HOWEVER, the English translation of the results is really wacky. It’s not unintelligible, but there a lot of weird coinages, missing auxiliary verbs and indefinite articles, etc.
Great App! I have taken a ton of these quizzes in different platforms and it got mine correct. I like the way the questions are set up. It really caused me to think about what I would do in a situation. Also, I like the results page at the end of the quiz. They give you an in depth look at your type. Really helps you to understand yourself better.
Very accurate. Hate all the adds. Could be a little clearer explanation for how to take the test. I started over a couple of times before I understood how to do it. Would recommend this app to anyone.
Not a good test. Its based on stereotypes and the letters, instead of cognitive functions. Instead of taking this test, learn about cognitive functions.
This is pretty accurate. Whilst answering the questions I thought it would never get it right but it was – INFJ. The career part was 100% for Counsellor although it did mention we wouldnt be good in finance, stats, engineering etc – if teaching these subjects or there is a training or human element, we work well if it is seen as an interesting challenge – after that is surmounted, it becomes old hat.
I like that it is accurate and comes up with the same personality type every time where as some fake apps, you will answer the questions the same as prior and it gives you a different answer
This is kind of silly, you only get two options, so if they ask if you feel like KFC or hungry jacks but you actually fell like subway then your opinion isn’t being heard so it couldn’t possibly be accurate.
Amazing app!you can get to know yourself better and get to discover jogs that are good for you after answering all the questions! 😄😄😄😄😄
I was so surprised when I did the test totally different two times, I mean updated the answers a bit the second time and still somehow I got ENTJ-Commander both times. And the close-to ones were same too. Maybe this is a glitch and makes me feel like it could have a problem but otherwise its a really acurate app. I still think it could be made better because the description makes sense to me, It’s definitely true.
We refer the ownership of This 16 Types Personality Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 16 Types Personality Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the 16 Types Personality Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 16 Types Personality Test.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.