This is a 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo Ghodo). It can be used for counting, as a rosary, or as a meditative tool. It is said to represent the 16 petals of the lotus, which is the symbol of the divine path to enlightenment.
The technical specifications of the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G Andorid App Summary
16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G was developed by App’s Shop and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G from Google Play Store under the Board category. The latest version of 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 1686. The 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G is Oct 27, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||App’s Shop|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G App Overview and Details
In this game, two players can participate. Both players will have 16 bead, which they have to save from the opposite player. One player turns first and the second player needs to wait till his/her turn. When both players register, the game starts automatically. After that, the first player must move his/her bead to the nearest destination but, initially the player needs to choose his/her bead.
Players can move their bead in two ways, which are following.
1. By moving the nearest bead.
2. By crossing another player’s bead.
In a first way, players can save their bead from another player.
Note: Players can move beads to the nearest place only once in their single turn.
In the Second way, players can cross another’s player bead if the nearest bead is the opponent’s bead and crossed location is empty, in other words, there is no bead in crossed point. After crossing bead, the player needs to pass turn by clicking on PASS button or by clicking on a bead which he/she moved after crossed
Note: Players can cross more than one bead in a single turn.
The result will depend on which player will lose first his/her all 16 beads. For Instance: if the player first will lose his/her bead then the winner is player second.”
Features of 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G for PC
1. The game can be played by two people.
2. Each player has 16 beads.
3. The game starts automatically when both players have registered.
4. The first player must move their bead to the nearest destination, but they get to choose which bead to move first.
5. Players can move their bead in two ways: by moving the nearest bead, or by crossing another player’s bead.
6. In the first way, players can save their bead from another player.
7. In the second way, players can cross another player’s bead if the nearest bead is the opponent’s bead and crossed location is empty.
8. After crossing a bead, the player needs to pass their turn.
9. The result will depend on which player loses all 16 of their beads first.
10. If the first player loses all their beads, the second player is the winner.
Whats New In this 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G?
The 16 Bead method is a great way to improve your energy and stamina. It is also a great way to improve your focus and concentration.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G Reviews
We refer the ownership of This 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 16 Bead (Damru/16 Teni/Sholo G.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.