Mobile 18 is a free and open source mobile application development framework for the Android platform. Mobile 18 is based on the Apache Cordova project and is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Mobile 18 was created by Nitin Khanna and is currently maintained by a team of developers at the Mobile 18 Foundation.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Director Mobile 18 for Android for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Director Mobile 18 for Android For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Director Mobile 18 for Android on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Director Mobile 18 for Android using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Director Mobile 18 for Android so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Director Mobile 18 for Android on your computer.
|App Name:||Director Mobile 18 for Android On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fiserv Solutions, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Director Mobile 18 for Android Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Director Mobile 18 for Android in the Business category. You can download and install Director Mobile 18 for Android on your Android phone from there. Fiserv Solutions, Inc. is the developer of Director Mobile 18 for Android who made this app.
1.5.16 is the latest version of Director Mobile 18 for Android that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 51. Plus, you’ll see that Director Mobile 18 for Android has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of Director Mobile 18 for Android, which is Apr 9, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Director Mobile 18 for Android on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Director Mobile 18 for Android for PC
– The ability to search using Director Custom Queries
– The ability to view, zoom in and out, and navigate through multi-page documents and keywords
– The ability to add, view, edit, and delete Director Notes
– The ability to upload photos
– The ability to browse and access Workflow at their convenience
– The ability to execute Workflow Ad-Hoc tasks
– The ability to view, edit, and save E-Forms and Unity Forms
– The ability to view Workflow related documents
– The ability to create new E-Forms and Unity Forms
– The ability to filter and sort Workflow queues
– Barcode support for Unity Forms
– The ability for Director Administrators to lock/unlock user accounts and reset passwords
Director Mobile 18 for Android App Overview and Details
A Director ECM Solution is required. Director Mobile Access for Android (18) provides workers with easy access to Director documents and processes at their convenience, and while they’re on-the-go. Organizations can decrease overall processing time and simultaneously increase productivity by always keeping Director at decision makers’ fingertips.
Features available are dependent on the Director release version. Using familiar touchscreen gestures, user can:
– Execute searches with Director Custom Queries
– View, zoom and navigate multi-page documents and keywords
– Add, view, edit and delete Director Notes
– Upload photos
– Browse and access Workflow at their convenience
– Execute Workflow Ad-Hoc tasks
– View, Edit, and Save E-Forms and Unity Forms
– View Workflow related documents
– Create new E-Forms and Unity Forms
– Filter and sort Workflow queues
– Barcode support for Unity Forms
– Director Administrators can lock/unlock user accounts and reset passwords
Whats New In this Director Mobile 18 for Android?
The app is very user-friendly and efficient. Overall, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good Android app development tool.
That’s it! That’s how you download Director Mobile 18 for Android on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Director Mobile 18 for Android Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Director Mobile 18 for Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Director Mobile 18 for Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Director Mobile 18 for Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Director Mobile 18 for Android.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.