DevTest17 is a conference for developers, testers and ops professionals who want to learn about the latest in testing and development. The conference will feature keynote speakers, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Our goal is to help you get the Dev Test 17 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Dev Test 17 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Dev Test 17 is Fuzzy Technologies and they’ve done a great job at keeping Dev Test 17 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Dev Test 17 under Education of Play Store. Dev Test 17’s latest version is 188.8.131.52 with an impressive user base of over 2. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Dev Test 17.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Dev Test 17 is Aug 25, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Dev Test 17 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Dev Test 17 App Overview and Details
Start learning with us
Features of Dev Test 17 for PC
1. We offer a variety of courses to choose from.
2. We have experienced and qualified instructors.
3. We offer flexible scheduling to fit your needs.
4. We provide a comfortable and supportive learning environment.
5. We offer competitive pricing.
6. We offer convenient locations.
7. We offer online courses.
8. We offer courses for all levels of learners.
9. We offer custom courses.
10. We offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Whats New In this Dev Test 17?
Download & Install Dev Test 17 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Dev Test 17 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Dev Test 17 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Dev Test 17 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Dev Test 17 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Dev Test 17 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fuzzy Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The Dev Test 17 application is a great tool for developers to test their applications. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is a great tool for developers to test their applications.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Dev Test 17 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Dev Test 17, or the steps altogether.
Recent Dev Test 17 Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Dev Test 17 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dev Test 17 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dev Test 17. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dev Test 17.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.