Cricket World Cup is the biggest cricketing tournament in the world and is played every four years. The 2019 edition will be hosted by England and Wales from May 30 to July 14. This will be the 12th edition of the tournament and the first time that it will be played in England since the 1999 edition.
The latest Cricket World Cup’19 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Cricket World Cup’19 Andorid App Summary
Sunny Prakash has developed the Cricket World Cup’19 for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Cricket World Cup’19 has got over 348+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.2
The latest update of Cricket World Cup’19 is Jun 16, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Cricket World Cup’19 App Overview and Details
This app features –
* Easy to understand less cluttered game fixtures.
* Past and present categorization with game counter and head to head comparison
* Delve into the history of world cup with Past winners section
* Many more…
P.S: Points table is in beta phase. It may not render up to date data. It will be fixed in next release.
Features of Cricket World Cup’19 for PC
1) Easy to understand, less cluttered game fixtures
2) Categorization of past and present games, with game counter and head-to-head comparison
3) Section on past winners of the World Cup
4) Points table in beta phase
5) Up-to-date data
6) Many more features…
Install “Cricket World Cup’19” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Cricket World Cup’19 on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Cricket World Cup’19 app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Cricket World Cup’19.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Cricket World Cup’19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sunny Prakash|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Cricket World Cup’19?
New in this update:
* In app live score, available in match day card.
* Different color schemes for current past and upcoming games.
* Removed offline support. Internet access is now required 🙁
* Minor UI improvement.
Cricket World Cup is the biggest cricket tournament in the world. The 2019 Cricket World Cup was hosted by England and Wales, from 30 May to 14 July 2019. The tournament was won by England, who beat New Zealand in the final.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Cricket World Cup’19 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Cricket World Cup’19 Reviews
Great UI and informative, the features are pretty helpful for dream11 or hallaplay
good and handy app to get the latest updates on world cup
Good app to be updated with world Cup score
We refer the ownership of This Cricket World Cup’19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cricket World Cup’19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cricket World Cup’19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cricket World Cup’19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.