Design of reinforced concrete columns is an important part of the design of reinforced concrete structures. The American Concrete Institute (ACI) 318-19 Code provides requirements for the design of reinforced concrete columns. The code is divided into two parts: Part 1 – General requirements, and Part 2 – Requirements for columns subject to axial force and bending moment. Part 1 of the code provides general requirements for the design of reinforced concrete columns, including material properties, reinforcement requirements, column geometry, and connection details. Part 2 of the code provides specific requirements for the design of columns subject to axial force and bending moment.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Column design ACI 318 – 19 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Column design ACI 318 – 19 For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Column design ACI 318 – 19 on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Column design ACI 318 – 19, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Column design ACI 318 – 19 app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Column design ACI 318 – 19 Andorid App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, Column design ACI 318 – 19 has over 7 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Ingeniería Civil México has developed the Column design ACI 318 – 19 and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.1.
Until this latest version, Column design ACI 318 – 19 has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 5, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Column design ACI 318 – 19 on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Column design ACI 318 – 19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ingeniería Civil México|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Column design ACI 318 – 19 for PC
1. The tool allows for the design of concrete columns according to the requirements of the Building Code for Structural Concrete.
2. The tool provides for the immediate creation of structural designs.
3. The tool calculates the nominal strength interaction diagram.
4. The tool calculates the reduced strength interaction diagram.
5. The tool calculates the required longitudinal steel reinforcement.
6. The tool provides for the check out of the complete note for nominal and reduced strength.
7. The tool obtains the depth of the neutral axis.
8. The tool is ideal for civil engineers and architects.
9. The tool is appropriate for site engineers.
10. The tool provides for the check out of the beam cross-section.
Column design ACI 318 – 19 App Overview and Details
** ENGLISH VERSION **
Concrete column design according to Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-19).
ꙮ Powerful tool for design concrete columns.
ꙮ Make a structural design immediately.
ꙮ Calculate the nominal strength interaction diagram.
ꙮ Calculate the reduced strength interaction diagram.
ꙮ Calculate the required longitudinal steel reinforcement.
ꙮ Check out the complete note for nominal and reduced strength.
ꙮ Obtain the depth of the neutral axis.
ꙮ Ideal for Civil Engineers and Architects.
ꙮ Civil Engineering and Architecture students can establish various combinations in the properties of materials to analyze the behavior of resistance in concrete beam.
ꙮ Appropriate for Site Engineers.
ꙮ Check out the beam cross-section.
ꙮ User guide included.
ꙮ Shear design will be disponible soon.
Whats New In this Column design ACI 318 – 19?
– Android 12 support.
The column design ACI 318 – 19 application is an important tool for engineers when designing structures. It provides guidance on column design and helps to ensure that structures are designed safely and efficiently.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Column design ACI 318 – 19 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Column design ACI 318 – 19 Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Column design ACI 318 – 19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Column design ACI 318 – 19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Column design ACI 318 – 19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Column design ACI 318 – 19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.