CBS 17 News is committed to providing the latest news, weather and sports for the Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill areas. We are your source for breaking news, severe weather and local sports coverage.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CBS 17 News for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install CBS 17 News For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the CBS 17 News for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the CBS 17 News.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for CBS 17 News on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the CBS 17 News and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the CBS 17 News on your computer right away.
|App Name:||CBS 17 News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nexstar Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CBS 17 News Andorid App Summary
The CBS 17 News was developed by the popular developer agency named Nexstar Inc.. They have the CBS 17 News in the News & Magazines category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 41.12.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 18019 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With CBS 17 News latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 29, 2022 was the last date the CBS 17 News was updated with new features. If you want to use the CBS 17 News on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the CBS 17 News using the emulator later on.
CBS 17 News App Overview and Details
News has never been more local than in the palm of your hand. The CBS 17 News mobile app brings you all the top stories from our daily broadcasts, as well as stories developing in real time.
Get the latest breaking news, weather, sports, traffic, entertainment and things to do in more than 20 communities across the Triangle including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Fayetteville, North Carolina. It’s all free with our mobile news app, which also includes options for push-alerts and watching live video.
• Watch video of your trusted reporters on the scene, and read revealing articles on what’s going on in your community.
• Plan your day and week with detailed weather conditions, live alerts of severe conditions, and an interactive radar map.
• Optional alerts on breaking news keep you in the know.
• On the go? Save stories for later to access at your convenience.
Features of CBS 17 News for PC
1. Get breaking news, weather, sports, traffic, entertainment, and things to do in more than 20 communities across the Triangle, including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Fayetteville, North Carolina.
2. Watch live video of trusted reporters on the scene.
3. Read revealing articles on what’s going on in your community.
4. Plan your day and week with detailed weather conditions, live alerts of severe conditions, and an interactive radar map.
5. Optional alerts on breaking news keep you informed.
6. Save stories for later to access at your convenience.
7. Watch live video of breaking news.
8. Share stories with friends and family.
9. Bookmark your favorite stories.
10. Get a personalized experience with the My CBS 17 News function.
Whats New In this CBS 17 News?
We’ve fixed some bugs and improved general performance.
The CBS 17 News application is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great resource for news junkies. The only downside is that the app is only available in the United States.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CBS 17 News of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent CBS 17 News Reviews
Quality of graphics are good and design of template makes it easy to read. Notifications are spot on. Sometimes when I click on a story, there is a slight delay on it loading or a delay between each segment. Also, will click on a story and will get the weather and it never gets to the story.
Really like the CBS 17 News app, it helps me with what is going on I enjoy all of the staff, news and weather and sports, thanks for what you do.
WNCN has ruined the weather app it used to have as a separate app. The old weather app was my go to weather app. They have eliminated that app and incorporated weather into its news app. The radar used to show my position on the map. Doesn’t do that anymore. Also can’t expand the radar screen. I’ll delete the CBS17 app and find a better one somewhere.
This is a good local news app, but rarely has updated national or world news. The news articles are generally quite brief compared to other local news stations, and not often updated. There is a long time bug where the app often hangs and never opens when on anyone’s WiFi; never happens on cell connection.
I just found this during hurricane Florence, and it has been amazing with covering everything. I felt so much more comfortable, based on the information they reported!
App is slow to load, hesitates/hangs when scrolling through articles. Please add option to disable video auto play.
I appreciate the information, & I like the fact that I can vote anonymously. But this app does send a lot of information, almost too much.
So far, since 3/27/2019, I have been more pleased with CBS17 News than any other. Their reporting appears to be less biased and more informative.
The Ap takes far too long to load. Compared to Wral and ABC11, this Ap is a bit behind the curve. If fixed, I would try it again.
since moving from MN last year, I have relied on this app for my news and weather. very much like this set up and all of the CBS17 news crew!
We refer the ownership of This CBS 17 News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CBS 17 News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the CBS 17 News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CBS 17 News.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.